Basically Broke even last week with my only win in years coming with the Cows... Both Mia & Det could only tease my hopes but decided to donkey it up in the last 2 minutes/OT... Where o where was any insight on the Raidaz?

Anyhow.. Still down 18 Units... Some outrageous fading for all of you today...

There are alot of +600's or better out there.. But There is only one I think has any real chance of hitting...

1 Unit Sea +600

Sea has 1 road win, can't play out of their own time zone... ranked 29th in D Passing, Hasselbeck looks horrible, and they just lost to Tampa at home while avg'ing 7 points in their past 2...
GB on the other hand is playing for their playoff lives...& won 5 of 6, except for the last second loss last week vs Pit...

Easy Money in a shootout with Mare hitting the winner in O.T

1 Unit KC +475

The Bengals are that team that is trying to do everything they can to return to Bengal form... They lose 2 tough games, and clearly SHOULD walk over KC in this one.. But as shown throughout Bengal History - NOTHING comes easy for this team...

KC played bad vs Buffalo 2 weeks ago and still almost won.. Last week they were up 11 on a much improved Cle team, but imploded on Special teams...

Obvious Unlikely win for the Visitors...

down 18 units... Would it hurt to throw away another .25 Units on the 40-1 Parlay... Course not...