lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Pinny juicing the shitout of balty. Let's not forget that pit andindy destroyed there opponents in the same reg season matchups. Indy is only -4. That Dallas game really exposed them. I liked the steelers but now I'm not so sure.

What you guys think?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Underdog + points NFL Playoff year. That's what I'm hoping for.

I think Baltimore knows Pittsburgh's play calling... every time they face each other... lines are -3.

I'm respecting what line Vegas uses.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Do you ever make any sense? WTF are you talking about.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

well the bengals certainly can't play worse than they did last time against indy

lakerboy

Books want no part of the spread in balty game. Frostno do u have any opinion on these lines? If not get ur ass ready for the 2nd rd elimination game in denver.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

​brokedik fuk

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pinny juicing the shitout of balty. Let's not forget that pit andindy destroyed there opponents in the same reg season matchups. Indy is only -4. That Dallas game really exposed them. I liked the steelers but now I'm not so sure.

What you guys think?
    Haven't analyzed the games but don't trust Pitt's defense. I think both teams have been a little inconsistent and they usually play close games but right now I would take Balt. I think they are the better team.
    As for Indy, their D has fallen apart and their O line has not been good either as Luck, who is a stud, has taken a beating all year. I LOVE CINCY in this game but I don't trust Dalton, he's very bad at times,however I think Cincy can control both lines of scrimmage and run the ball and hope Dalton plays well. I never play teasers however in the playoffs a 7 point teaser not bad with Balt/Cincy.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lb, I can safely speak for the forum saying they don't care what books think but care very much what u like

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Books want no part of the spread in balty game. Frostno do u have any opinion on these lines? If not get ur ass ready for the 2nd rd elimination game in denver.

Made me chuckle.

skiliftguy
    skiliftguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's the wizzle kid on?

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

No wild card team except cowboys and Steelers have any chance of winning after wild card round...and even the Steelers have a very very suspect defense

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Common lakerboy. Only stat that matters is who you like. Post your plays!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

What you guys think?
    at the time of this post Balty was +105 at Pinny. what the heck are you talking about juiced ?

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    he likes shitsberg YES! I'm taking the ravens

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    he likes shitsberg YES! I'm taking the ravens
    Youve got no sbr cred to be going at lb. know your role son.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Youve got no sbr cred to be going at lb. know your role son.
    you're right. nobody can penetrate with his 48-90 record in the nba which i thought was his strong point

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6672

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    lmao i was just gonna say that haha lets see those bombs baby

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by skiliftguy View Post
    Who's the wizzle kid on?
    Wizzle and lakerboy are the same people....Dude has multiple names and doesn't bet a dime on anything....He's a pathetic towel headed fuk

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Little concerned about Bells status for Pitty. Ravens couldn't have played much worse down stretch getting smoked by Texans with a qb fresh off couch, then barely getting past Brown stains at home. Both those teams were in terrible spots and Balty did not handle business that well. The 3 concerns me a bit but very typical line when these 2 matchup going back years. Really tough gm I think may wait for better # live. No fukking way I take Dalton ov Luck in Indy for playoff primetime gm. Don't care about any other factors really. Backing Opie Taylor here is playing with fire! Didn't you learn last night in Pitt LB??

boomer62

Trust me I don't like Dalton at all. However Cincy is a pretty physical team with talent and Indy has been carried by Luck and their weaknesses and D wearing down as the end of season has progressed has become glaring. Now with the playoffs Cincy has the better talent but I worry about Dalton and think Luck is great but still think Cincy is the play. I like them a lot.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Indy will take care of cincy. They are a severely flawed team but they'll cover round 1.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

Pitt on a roll...Ravens very lucky and fortunate to sneak into playoffs...Baltimore will get their collective asses kicked again....Pitt wins 27 - 14...the only that scares me and the only concern that I have is the health of Leveon Bell.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pinny lines do not mean anything, volume waaay down

lakerboy

Most guys scared to post opinions.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Pitt on a roll...Ravens very lucky and fortunate to sneak into playoffs...Baltimore will get their collective asses kicked again....Pitt wins 27 - 14...the only that scares me and the only concern that I have is the health of Leveon Bell.
    Teams are very evenly matched and always play close games. Difference is Ravens D is better and Steelers secondary sucks. if Flacco doesn't turn ball over Ravens win! Asses kicked ?? WTF you watching, Pitt struggles to win and you say asses kicked?? no way in hell...

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Balty also destroyed Pitt this season. What else would you expect the line to be in that matchup other than -3 for the home team?

I was surprised at the Indy line I figured they'd be -6 not sure how much I like them now

lakerboy

Ravens kinda snuck in. Pit should be 3.5. Books want no part of this game.

boomer62

Indy should be -7, and they now the public will be on Indy. Cincy is the play...people don't understand playoffs are about matchups and defense and most go by regular season. It's all about who controls the line of scrimmage and Cincy has that advantage plus a touchdown with spread. I know luck is better but Dalton can manage this.

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Questions about the Bengals: Health of A.J. Green? Health of Gresham? Who is going to prevent Colts from loading the box with at least 7?

Questions about the Colts: Health of Reggie Wayne?

Questions about the Steelers: Health of Le'veon Bell?

I thought Pittsburgh with a healthy Bell could upset Broncos and Pats on the road. Doubt it if Bell can't go. I think team I like most in AFC this weekend is Baltimore +3 and Baltimore ML.

Da Manster!

^^^....I love UGA!!...He rocks!.......I want to dognap him!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody can predict turnovers and injuries

Its why the game is random as far as point spread covers

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Bengals can't rush the passer. Colts actually do have a good 2ndary and can get sacks. They've been struggling lately but I still like them here to show up big time.

I'm going: Carolina ats/colts ats/lions ats and then probably over in Pittsburgh.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Teams are very evenly matched and always play close games. Difference is Ravens D is better and Steelers secondary sucks. if Flacco doesn't turn ball over Ravens win! Asses kicked ?? WTF you watching, Pitt struggles to win and you say asses kicked?? no way in hell...
    when Pitt beat them 43 - 23 at home (where this game is played) this year..and Pitt has also destroyed Carolina (playoff team) 37 - 19, Cinci (playoff team) 42 - 21, Indy (playoff team) 51 - 34 so they are indeed more than capable of routing someone or at least winning by two scores..so care to put your money where your mouth is?!..

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Baltimore's secondary will be set aflame

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overs in CIN-IND game the best play for me on Wildcard weekend. way. Sides hard to pick, but DET and ARZ - if they're getting 7 or so, serious consideration. Especially DET against a DAL team that despite their late surge is still a lame duck at home mostly.

12 Last