meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Stafford of Dalton?

I always see peeps bagging on Andy Dalton.... Rightfully so or not. I don't see the same comments about Stafford. Has the guy ever one a big game since he left Georgia? Guy has a cannon, but has no clue where the ball is going. Should work on his delivery when offseason starts next week. Reminds me a little of Culpepper, who could just chuck it up to Moss like Stafford can to Johnson when in trouble. So gun to head, who do you take Stafford or Ginger?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I always see peeps bagging on Andy Dalton.... Rightfully so or not. I don't see the same comments about Stafford. Has the guy ever one a big game since he left Georgia? Guy has a cannon, but has no clue where the ball is going. Should work on his delivery when offseason starts next week. Reminds me a little of Culpepper, who could just chuck it up to Moss like Stafford can to Johnson when in trouble. So gun to head, who do you take Stafford or Ginger?
    I saw something today the dude is 0-15 on the road against teams above .500

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I saw something today the dude is 0-15 on the road against teams above .500
    0-16 now..... Take that into account next week at Dallas.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    0-16 now..... Take that into account next week at Dallas.
    Lim taking the Lions 100%....Romo one playoff win ever and Cowboys only have 4 wins all year against teams above .500....Lions Large

Milanboy
    Milanboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I live in Michigan and I hear plenty of negative comments about Stafford. The dude can amaze and leave you scratching your head. He's super inconsistant. Personally, I think I'd take Dalton. He's made it to the playoffs the last 3 years, seems to be a better leader than Stafford. Stafford ticked off a lot of Lions fans last year when he turned down working with a "QB Guru" in the offseason and basically said he didn't need to improve. That being said, if he could ever put it all together, he has the ability to be great.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Milanboy View Post
    I live in Michigan and I hear plenty of negative comments about Stafford. The dude can amaze and leave you scratching your head. He's super inconsistant. Personally, I think I'd take Dalton. He's made it to the playoffs the last 3 years, seems to be a better leader than Stafford. Stafford ticked off a lot of Lions fans last year when he turned down working with a "QB Guru" in the offseason and basically said he didn't need to improve. That being said, if he could ever put it all together, he has the ability to be great.
    Hes an enigma. Could be elite if he put the work in. Has a great d and one of the best receivers in the game. Sometimes he can't hit the broadside of a barn.