CAR@NYG-8
    JAK@NE-10
    DET@SF-14
    NYJ@IND-4
    I really do not know what is going on.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i feel same as you dark nite im rethinking half my card jax moving to 10 really confuses me and although not shocked that nyj line fell, this far is surprising...far as mia/hou goes i wasnt to into that game anyway and i imagine som1 saw what i did that hou can pass and mia secondary is str8 shit....wish i could tell you more im trying to look into things now

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

My thought is:
    HOU/MIA// Most of the time they play close+-2 points. I agree and my line is MIA-2
    CAR/NYG// Maybe the injuries in CAR team? and NYG is playing well lately.
    JAX/NE// My line is NE-12.
    DET/SF// My line is SF-12. This is maybe DET is without QB. It's hard for me to think that SF will cover14.
    NYJ/IND// I understand that a lot of injuries in IND team, they maybe will not go for perfection, to rest the QB?
    That's just my thought.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i feel same as you dark nite im rethinking half my card jax moving to 10 really confuses me and although not shocked that nyj line fell, this far is surprising...far as mia/hou goes i wasnt to into that game anyway and i imagine som1 saw what i did that hou can pass and mia secondary is str8 shit....wish i could tell you more im trying to look into things now
    If you bet on the Texans, you're counting on:

#1. Schaub won't get hurt
    #2. Receivers will catch the ball
    #3. RB's won't fumble the ball
    #4. You will not have to rely on the leg of Kris Brown

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats why I like to put most of my plays in at the start of the week most of the times it works great with the dogs and sometimes the line moves up But thats the name of the game And you need to watch how the public is playing that changes the lines

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    If you bet on the Texans, you're counting on:

#1. Schaub won't get hurt
    #2. Receivers will catch the ball
    #3. RB's won't fumble the ball
    #4. You will not have to rely on the leg of Kris Brown
    whoa whao whao back the truck up not playing mia is not the same as playing hou

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    whoa whao whao back the truck up not playing mia is not the same as playing hou
    I'm not trying to steer anyone towards Miami or away from Houston... I'm just letting those who haven't seen their ineptitude (up close and personal) for the first fifteen weeks know that there aren't many gamblers in the Greater Houston area who would touch the Texans with a ten-foot pole. Personally, I hope everyone jumps on their silly azzes so that I can get the Fish at E/+.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your red font must stop! Its soo annoying!

bcc8264
    bcc8264's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jump on jags!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I'm not trying to steer anyone towards Miami or away from Houston... I'm just letting those who haven't seen their ineptitude (up close and personal) for the first fifteen weeks know that there aren't many gamblers in the Greater Houston area who would touch the Texans with a ten-foot pole. Personally, I hope everyone jumps on their silly azzes so that I can get the Fish at E/+.
    oh no your not steering me anywhere this game was a absolute no play for me from the jump( im not easily influenced) as much as i dont trust mia secondary i try to make a habit of not wasting my money on hou...really though you guys have got me thinking about this game more and im starting to lean towards the over 45

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

NE rolls. Yesterday I was saying the Pats will cover by double digits, and now it's expected. Good luck!!!!

Waiting4Godot
    Likes squirrels, giant lady squirrels
    Waiting4Godot's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line moves in response to how people are betting. The initial line is the capper's best guess at what it thinks the public will expect to see. If people bet too much one way, they adjust the line to even out the money. It has nothing whatsoever to do with who the capper thinks will actually win the game.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Godot View Post
    The line moves in response to how people are betting. The initial line is the capper's best guess at what it thinks the public will expect to see. If people bet too much one way, they adjust the line to even out the money. It has nothing whatsoever to do with who the capper thinks will actually win the game.

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

that Texans game last week was EXTREMELY frustrating