Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Parlay for Sunday NFL

Okay so yeah i just changed my mind on the Panthers/Falcons game. I am a lil bit of a Panther homer so maybe i just want to believe in them... but here goes...

pays 8 to 1

Chargers ML over Chiefs

Panthers ML over Falcons

Packers ML over Lions

Seahawks ML over Rams

holla

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Has a chance. Falcons are scary though. I can't bet them or against them.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with BigDay, hard to pick a side in that ATL/CAR game... like the rest of the picks though, gl bear

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons won't lose to the kats.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    agree with BigDay, hard to pick a side in that ATL/CAR game... like the rest of the picks though, gl bear
    yeah that is why i ultimately went with the dog. Panthers may finally be pulling it together 3 wins in a row and they are as healthy as they have been all season.

IMO both Falcons and Panthers have the advantage when they are on offense....

whichever defense plays the best will win.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Don't like Panthers, other three should win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BigBear I love when you take shots

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

I like this parlay. Might add Steelers ML, San Fran ML and Dallas ML for a nice payday

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Okay so yeah i just changed my mind on the Panthers/Falcons game. I am a lil bit of a Panther homer so maybe i just want to believe in them... but here goes...

pays 8 to 1

Chargers ML over Chiefs

Panthers ML over Falcons

Packers ML over Lions

Seahawks ML over Rams

holla
    KC, Car,GB and love St.Louis all Straight with point spreads.....

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah that is why i ultimately went with the dog. Panthers may finally be pulling it together 3 wins in a row and they are as healthy as they have been all season.

IMO both Falcons and Panthers have the advantage when they are on offense....

whichever defense plays the best will win.
    Panthers a dog heh? I actually think they are playing decent football right now, and I think they are a better team than ATL... Ur talking me into it Bear!!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Panthers a dog heh? I actually think they are playing decent football right now, and I think they are a better team than ATL... Ur talking me into it Bear!!!!!
    $100.00 $800.00 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 302 Green Bay Packers -350* <small>vs</small> Detroit Lions
    Pending 12/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 315 Carolina Panthers +180* <small>vs</small> Atlanta Falcons
    Pending 12/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 319 San Diego Chargers +125* <small>vs</small> Kansas City Chiefs
    Pending 12/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 328 Seattle Seahawks -900* <small>vs</small> St. Louis Rams

STAX

yeah Bear, I just made a thread with my picks for today in it... Im on Panthers and Chargers too... didnt touch Seattle or Green Bay as I usually only mess with dogs and small favs. Really hope Seattle doesnt cost you... Rams have beaten a lot of good teams this year including Seattle already...

PS- where or when did you get Panthers +180? I got them at +130 about 10 minutes ago on 5Dimes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear I never said you were dumb as far as betting

Best of luck pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah Bear, I just made a thread with my picks for today in it... Im on Panthers and Chargers too... didnt touch Seattle or Green Bay as I usually only mess with dogs and small favs. Really hope Seattle doesnt cost you... Rams have beaten a lot of good teams this year including Seattle already...

PS- where or when did you get Panthers +180? I got them at +130 about 10 minutes ago on 5dimes
    i placed this bet on christmas eve so i got good numbers on Panthers and Chargers but bad numbers on Seahawks and Packers or least last i checked those numbers came down a bit.

Judging from line movement Vegas thinks there might be some upsets today.