PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Need a little help here guys

I really really really like New England at -5.5.
    1. They're at home
    2. Their defense can contain Buffalo..
    3. Buffalo's defense can't hold NE under a TD at home.

The only thing is that NE has already clinched a 1st round playoff bye and no longer have anything to play for. So I'm guessing they don't play that hard and/or they pull their starters after a while.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Starters will be pulled after first half prolly

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Yea that's what I'm thinking.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

Best guess is they rest Edelman and a few others with legit injuries. Brady will start and play until offense clicks. GL

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Best guess is they rest Edelman and a few others with legit injuries. Brady will start and play until offense clicks. GL
    thanks

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tough call but hard to see Brady pulled till gm is secured. That's just Pats way I think. Covering I'm a little unsure of but NE "should" win. Glad they are not sitting Tommy boy whole gm cause that's a playoff coffin nail in wk 2 when bonehead coaches make that move to mail wk 17 in. Beli not a bonehead

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

You should stay away bills or nothing for me.

hawg200
    hawg200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like the Patriots here. I see the Patriots pulling Brady and Gronkowski after the 1st half. I think they could be up 21 at halftime. I don't think they will shut the offense down at halftime. I do think they will let Jimmy Garrapolo come in the sling the rock a little bit. I honestly think a Bills defense that is beatdown after the 1st half with nothing to play for, gives up 14 points to Garrapolo and the backups in the 2nd half. Just my .02

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Actually think 1h under best play. Normally vs Buff and Nyj it seems Pats crawl outta the gate to a ugly 10-6 type half score. Only thing holding me back is there might be more sense of urgency if Brady gets early hook. Bol everyone but Pats ml par or teased should be safe in my opinion.

hawg200
    hawg200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The more I think about it the more I like this play. With Bellicheck you never know, he might keep his foot on the gas pedal the whole way. He knows he has a bye next week, so I expect most of the starters are going to play into 2nd half. Jimmy Garropolo was like 6/7 for 70 yards and touchdown the one game he did get in this year. This kid can play! I expect the Patriots to keep trying to score into the 2nd half just to get Garropolo some meaningful minutes heading into playoff time! Bellicheck seems to understand better than most the importance of letting your backups play when they are in there. I think he will always remember Bledsoe/Brady/Bledsoe. It took 2 quarterbacks to win that first superbowl and that seems to be in the back of his mind. Garropolo may come in and stink it up, but I DONT think they will change game plan or play conservative if he plays.