loveydove84
    loveydove84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 16 spreads of 13 & higher

RAMS VS CARDS - 14.5
    TAMP VS NO- 14
    CHIEFS VS BENGALS- 13
    LIONS VS 49ERS - 13
    SEAHAWKS VS PACKERS-14

WHICH TEAM ARE YOU MOST CONFIDENT IN TO COVER THE SPREAD?

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY LIONS & CHIEFS

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

only 1 im playing is gb -14....dont see where sea gets points in this 1. 2 weeks in a row there offense has been shut down by far less impressive defenses than this 1....i look for a angry gb d unit this week after being lit up by pit last week

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. Im most confident in GB covering.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Cardinals are my top pick, but I think that the Saints and Niners will also cover the double-digits.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

cardinals will rest people so i would never bet that game

loveydove84
    loveydove84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even for rams to cover?

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

I think Cincy is an inconsistent team, but who wants to lay money on a crappy team like the cheifs.
    Packers look nice, Seattle has seemingly packed it in for the season, who the **** loses the bucs? I could grab 22 guys off these forums and beat the bucs.
    Speaking of the bucs, They got smacked in the first game, but i'm not sure if i'd play this game. Lack of motivation for the saints maybe? Maybe they'll be pissed after the loss and come and play hard. Its just tough for me to tell.
    San fran is inconsistent and the lions are a bad team, but the 49ers of won 3 of their last 10 so i'm not sure i'm taking a second bad team to cover a double digit spread.
    Rams have surely packed it in, Null at qb on the road, i think the cards cover this one.

So Cards and Packers are two good teams against two bad teams who packed it in, seem like the two best plays

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I'm going back 40 years ago lines would only rarely be that high ,but the advise from the made guys were never touch any game over 7.THE GAME HAS CHANGED AND THE OLD MADE GUYS ARE ALL GONE, today they probably tell the guys they liked never go over 10.lol I would say the team with the best chance to cover is TAMPA VS NEW ORLEANS, the question was ;out of the teams above which team could cover, read the post correctly before you answer I believe TAMPA could COVER PLAYING NEW ORLEANS.New orleans had a terrible game 2 weeks ago they could repeat that awful preformance.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints in a big way