meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

[QUOTE=Smoke;23243745]Thats right son..

Pull them pants down and get spanked like Detroit the last 23 trips to Wisconsin.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Atl better win, they already crushed my saints div bet. And I have carolina not to make playoffs..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

FOX now also moved Car/Atl to 4:25 ET. Surprised CBS hasn't moved a game yet.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    FOX now also moved Car/Atl to 4:25 ET. Surprised CBS hasn't moved a game yet.
    How do you plan this if you are a fan attending the game? One day is 1:00, then 4:25 and who knows they could move it to 8:30 if they really want to screw the fans up!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver nobody cares about the game

Two non factors

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Two non factors
    You started this thread. You care!

meader99

Two non factors
    Might be the sharpest post ever made by a jj gold.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Two non factors
    Atlanta can beat any team in the NFC right now...road or away. With that said, they can lose to the Panties at home on Sunday.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=meader99;23243791]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Thats right son..

Pull them pants down and get spanked like Detroit the last 23 trips to Wisconsin.

Dont choke on the cheese guy

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

I love the way Ryan is playing

Top 5 QB right now
    jj its these kind of statements that make me think your penis is very small

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Atlanta can beat any team in the NFC right now...road or away. With that said, they can lose to the Panties at home on Sunday.
    No.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

As a panther fan, this thread makes me very happy.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How do you plan this if you are a fan attending the game? One day is 1:00, then 4:25 and who knows they could move it to 8:30 if they really want to screw the fans up!
    Normally time changes have to be announced 12 days in advance of the game at the latest. The lone exception is for Week 17 it is 6 days. So fans just have to be aware of that. There will be no more time changes for Week 17 this year.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    No.
    What part? that they can beat anyone or lose to the panties? Didnt the Packers get smoked in New Orleans? Didnt ATL just win 30-14 in NO? ATL drop 30pts on GB in the second half.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Why isn't this the nighttime game? It should be.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Why isn't this the nighttime game? It should be.
    Especially since this is the type of game NBC always flexed to the last Sunday night, effectively beginning the playoffs one week early. Instead, with Cincinnati winning Monday, it now gets a game between two teams that are already in the playoffs.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    jj its these kind of statements that make me think your penis is very small
    hahaha why are you thinking about baldy's taliwhacker?

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

You started this thread. You care!
    I second that...the OP saying no one cares about the game that he decided to voice HIS opinion about.
    The lack of common sense in some people is mind boggling.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Falcons will beat the Panthers and then beat the Lions next week. They are making a run for the Superbowl this year. Listen to Corbin. Falcons is the play. They are competitive in NFC. They beat Cardinals and barely lost to Packers and Lions. If the Falcons get points on home playoff game the ML is going to be really good. Then they will be travelling to Cardinals for the next game, a team they already destroyed and in the NFC championship game anything can happen. A Falcons - Patriots Superbowl is not that far fetched as you may think.
    Seriously?? Maybe you were drinking when you wrote this....Falcons are awful and barely doesn't count and PLAYOFFS are a different game then regular season. Team is soft, they can't tackle and MIKE SMITH is an idiot, wouldn't doubt if he is fired after season. Ryan and receiving corps pretty solid but that's it.... Don't know WTF you watching????

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Seriously?? Maybe you were drinking when you wrote this....Falcons are awful and barely doesn't count and PLAYOFFS are a different game then regular season. Team is soft, they can't tackle and MIKE SMITH is an idiot, wouldn't doubt if he is fired after season. Ryan and receiving corps pretty solid but that's it.... Don't know WTF you watching????
    i think he was being sarcastic

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

i think he was being sarcastic
    Pavy is a huge Falcon fan from Georgia FWIW.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Well if he is a huge fan then he should no better....Wtf is he talking about? Super Bowl run?? Enjoy your holidays LT

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

No way Atlanta goes into Seattle and wins that.

arrgy

You've never been to a game in the Dome in Atlanta...no one ever shows up.

meader99

What part? that they can beat anyone or lose to the panties? Didnt the Packers get smoked in New Orleans? Didnt ATL just win 30-14 in NO? ATL drop 30pts on GB in the second half.
    Atlanta could indeed lose to Carolina..... They wouldn't win in Seattle, Green Bay and probably not Dallas or Detroit either. Atlanta is what it is, a sub .500 team that will be lucky to win a single playoff game, if they even get in.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Atlanta could indeed lose to Carolina..... They wouldn't win in Seattle, Green Bay and probably not Dallas or Detroit either. Atlanta is what it is, a sub .500 team that will be lucky to win a single playoff game, if they even get in.
    They cannot win in Seattle - Agreed

They cannot win in GB - Agreed with one caveat - In-climate weather conditions would slow down the pack-air attack and fuel Julio Beast mode...However this opens up the door for Lacy. I do think that GB let up a bit in the second half and that would most likely not happen again. Seattle or Dallas (in GB) maybe only teams that can keep up with GB.

Dallas isnt that good at home - This would be a shoot out...anyones game.

Detroit - ATL had Detroit down 21-0 with 8 min left in the 3rd and Mike Smith went to sleep. They can beat Detroit.

Carolina - Agreed - cant put the cart before the horse because if Cam is on and the Panther D is on, ATL can lose this game.

Something to think about going forward. I have thought all year long that SJ39 was slowing this offense down with his 3 yards and a cloud of dust output. Now he is out and its on Devonte Freeman and J. Rodgers both IMHO who add more diversity to the running game. Freeman has to be accounted for in space is a nightmare matchup for LBs out of the backfield. My point is, this offense just became more dangerous.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
    You've never been to a game in the Dome in Atlanta...no one ever shows up.

people talk shit about Miami fans. Atlanta has the worse.

arrgy

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    All those years they had great Braves teams, no one ever showed up...not even to the playoff games.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

They cannot win in GB - Agreed with one caveat - In-climate weather conditions would slow down the pack-air attack and fuel Julio Beast mode...However this opens up the door for Lacy. I do think that GB let up a bit in the second half and that would most likely not happen again. Seattle or Dallas (in GB) maybe only teams that can keep up with GB.

Detroit - ATL had Detroit down 21-0 with 8 min left in the 3rd and Mike Smith went to sleep. They can beat Detroit.

Carolina - Agreed - cant put the cart before the horse because if Cam is on and the Panther D is on, ATL can lose this game.

Something to think about going forward. I have thought all year long that SJ39 was slowing this offense down with his 3 yards and a cloud of dust output. Now he is out and its on Devonte Freeman and J. Rodgers both IMHO who add more diversity to the running game. Freeman has to be accounted for in space is a nightmare matchup for LBs out of the backfield. My point is, this offense just became more dangerous.
    this is the sharpest post ive seen here all year. and I agree 100 with all the above.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Fukk you

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Falcons fans are world class. Best fans in the world in terms of supporting the team. The Dome is a place where road teams come to die.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post

All those years they had great Braves teams, no one ever showed up...not even to the playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post

Fukk you

It hurts because its true. I travel a lot. I stick by my statement.

kmarinouofm

Falcons fans are world class. Best fans in the world in terms of supporting the team. The Dome is a place where road teams come to die.
    pavy you lost all credibility on this site right around when you posted those stupid photos of that girl you jerk off too.

This statement is just icing on the cake brother.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

sub arctic as in moved fairbanks or siberia howling 80 mph wind windchill of -200 f 5 inches of solid ice on the field and the packer bus is late for the first quarter yeah I would say that have a chance of beating green bay but I wouldnt bet on it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Panthers have nobody capable of stopping Julio Jones

First 123456 Last