EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Refs in jets pats game.

Ball marked short of first down. Brought the sticks out and it was inches short. Refs called first down. Rex challenged and lost. WTF!!!

never seen that before. Ball was clearly short of first down with the sticks. What bullshiit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eddie who you on?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

No one. Just the falcons.

Being a a jets fan I'm watching this game, but the ref seemed to clearly fuk this call up on purpose. Pats keep the ball now and run the clock out. What a fix job for Pat ML

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Rule is the last chain... not the stick.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Ball marked short of first down. Brought the sticks out and it was inches short. Refs called first down. Rex challenged and lost. WTF!!!

never seen that before. Ball was clearly short of first down with the sticks. What bullshiit
    Saw that, I agree. However, the ref, the guy with the white hat, did signal 1st down, don't know why. He forced Rex to challenge the play, and I don't blame him. Never got a clear explanation on that one. But would the outcome have been any different??? The Pat's would have gone for it, and even at the end they could have stuck to the Jet's and got more points. They took a knee with over 126 seconds to go.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

In addition, he appeared to clearly get the first down on the reception, the yellow line should not even be shown, it is so inaccurate. Not just today but every game.