53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5173

Took these today..........

Saints -6.5... New Orleans playing better offensively lately. Actually think they have played better all around the last few...Feel they beat up the Falcons today and make some loud noise doing it....odds of a dust up today between Ryan and Peyton 6/5 against....

Ravens Over 42....see this number closer to 50...both teams will score and Flacco has a big day....

Chiefs +3.... Andy knows how to prepare a team or the road and let face it folks....Steelers are just too inconsistent for my taste, its not beneath them to lay an egg in this spot and today its hard boiled...Pitt banged up at LB and against Charles and Company, that equals trouble....KC outright .

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Saints and Chiefs work ok in teasers too.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5173

yea, but teasers and parlays built Vegas...................

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    yea, but teasers and parlays built Vegas...................
    Spreads and totals didn't?

I'd say clueless punters built Vegas. Any line can be beat at the right price.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Spreads and totals didn't?

I'd say clueless punters built Vegas. Any line can be beat at the right price.
    you got that right my friend. idiots that cannot manage a dime built vegas as well as many other industries. sports wagering is more beatable than the stock market, fact. good luck!