Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Demarco Murray broken bone in hand

Surgery tomorrow.STEPHEN JONES: DEMARCO MURRAY TO HAVE HAND SURGERY

Cowboys exec tells local radio station Murray is not yet ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Colts. More ...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Broken bone in hand*

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Watching espn injury is nothing. Julio jones same injury came back and played same week. He will play sunday,

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Thats good news

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's on his left hand, no one cares except now they can marvel at how he's playing so soon. Too bad they don't have another NFC East team next who would accidentally stomp on that thing

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Twist it how you want it can't be good for a RB to carry the rock with a broken bone in his hand. Maybe that can be their excuse when they lose to Indy lol

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Opie check in guy!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

It's in his off-hand. Nothing to see here.

Terrell Owens played with the same thing, and he's a fukkin receiver.

Cowboy haters very distraught right now.

Eagles desperately wanting the Colts to help them out

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas will lose last 2

It's over

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

E smith missed 1 game with same injury. I've broken the 4th metacarpal playing basketball. Not gonna feel too good banging into the line 25 times but he should be fine.

Dallas has failed to manage his workload all year it's amazing this is his first injury.

Hope he fires. I need him for my fantasy title game.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    E smith missed 1 game with same injury. I've broken the 4th metacarpal playing basketball. Not gonna feel too good banging into the line 25 times but he should be fine.

Dallas has failed to manage his workload all year it's amazing this is his first injury.

Hope he fires. I need him for my fantasy title game.
    I'm wondering if maybe you shouldn't email them and give them some advice on better managing his workload? Might be worth a shot. Probably only chance they have.

Fukkin idiot NFL coaching staffs.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

C'mon opie the guy has been injury prone his whole career. You really want to see Dallas seemingly more concerned with getting him 2K yards than conserving him for the playoffs? You have serviceable backups. Guy has 405 touches this year.

I'm all for it though. I'm just a fantasy owner.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eagles desperately wanting the Colts to help them out
    You'd be better off if you guys stayed on the road for that one. Let down + Jerry World curse. Help is there

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You'd be better off if you guys stayed on the road for that one. Let down + Jerry World curse. Help is there
    I don't foresee any letdown whatsoever. Its not like this is week 7, and the Jaguars are coming to town. Everyone knows what's at stake here.

Its a tough spot, no doubt. But I really feel that the Colts are a very similar team to Dallas. They've had some pretty bad losses mixed in with beating teams they should beat. Should be a good game.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EaglesPhan36

Agree on the good game potential, but I think impossible for Dallas to be as amped as they were this week. They were already talking about the rematch payback when that Tday debacle was over.

Seems like it would be the Dallas way as well, having the last week determine your fate.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

dallas will beat indy and lose to washington,lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Surgery tomorrow.STEPHEN JONES: DEMARCO MURRAY TO HAVE HAND SURGERY

Cowboys exec tells local radio station Murray is not yet ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Colts. More ...
    hell yeah cowboys going down!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

well as life long boys fan; jerry always penetrates things up. Whether it's the way he fired Tom Landry or Jimmie johnson.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    dallas will lose last 2

it's over
    want to bet!

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

If Murray is out for Sunday P O U N D . I repeat POUND. COLTS MONEYLINE AS UNDERDOG OR FAVORITE. Colts can't stop the run for shit but if he is out colts deff gona win

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    hell yeah cowboys going down!
    The fact that this dumbfukk wants the Boys to lose makes me feel so much better about things

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

dunbar and randle are both good backs
    we also have a killer on our practice squad that slipped through waivers

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    If Murray is out for Sunday P O U N D . I repeat POUND. COLTS MONEYLINE AS UNDERDOG OR FAVORITE. Colts can't stop the run for shit but if he is out colts deff gona win
    most def

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

I'm in fantasy football finals this upcoming week. Who is the better add if Murray doesn't play, Randle or Dunbar?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I'm in fantasy football finals this upcoming week. Who is the better add if Murray doesn't play, Randle or Dunbar?
    Murray's gonna play. But both those guys are damn good RB's. If I had to choose, I'd take Randle.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Some Stephen smith guy said demarco needs surgery. Well see what happens here

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones conceded on Sirius XM Radio Monday that it will be an "uphill battle" for DeMarco Murray to play Sunday versus Indianapolis

We've seen more upbeat reporters on Murray's chances of playing elsewhere on the internet, but indications coming directly from the team are less optimistic. Jones expressed confidence Murray would play in Week 17 against the Redskins. But it sounds like Joseph Randle is the favorite to start this week against the Colts. Indy has one of the league's leakiest run defenses, and the Cowboys would be facing them at home in a potential shootout. Randle would become a plug-and-play RB2 in fantasy championship week.

http://dlvr.it/7ql0Dd

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I don't foresee any letdown whatsoever. Its not like this is week 7, and the Jaguars are coming to town. Everyone knows what's at stake here.

Its a tough spot, no doubt. But I really feel that the Colts are a very similar team to Dallas. They've had some pretty bad losses mixed in with beating teams they should beat. Should be a good game.

Colts haven't had a bad loss all year. Only thing close to a "bad loss" for them was to pitt(i don't find pitt to be good) but that was also when roethlisberger was on his hot streak. Cowboys bad loss is to washington(who knows if they win with Romo not getting hurt, all I know is the play calling in overtime was worst I've ever seen) and after seeing the real san fran that could b considered questionable loss

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Colts haven't had a bad loss all year. Only thing close to a "bad loss" for them was to pitt(i don't find pitt to be good) but that was also when roethlisberger was on his hot streak. Cowboys bad loss is to washington(who knows if they win with Romo not getting hurt, all I know is the play calling in overtime was worst I've ever seen) and after seeing the real san fran that could b considered questionable loss
    Cowboys were still trying to find their identity opening game, I won't consider that a bad loss

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Cowboys VP Stephen Jones conceded on Sirius XM Radio Monday that it will be an "uphill battle" for DeMarco Murray to play Sunday versus Indianapolis

We've seen more upbeat reporters on Murray's chances of playing elsewhere on the internet, but indications coming directly from the team are less optimistic. Jones expressed confidence Murray would play in Week 17 against the Redskins. But it sounds like Joseph Randle is the favorite to start this week against the Colts. Indy has one of the league's leakiest run defenses, and the Cowboys would be facing them at home in a potential shootout. Randle would become a plug-and-play RB2 in fantasy championship week.

http://dlvr.it/7ql0Dd
    Vinnie real worried about his Eagles getting in

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

beerman2619

The only guy the cowboys can't lose is the one and only Mr. Tony Romo. Cowboys have depth at running back. At qb cowboys have none as we have seen with Brandon Weeden. Romo, bryant, williams, witten, beasley, randle and dunbar at running back still put up plenty of points. Like the doctor said on espn. Julio Jones had same injury played same week. Colts rush defense sucks so probably be able to rest murray regardless one game.

beerman2619

Skins will beat the eagles anyway. Look for desean jackson to have a big game vs his former club and put them out of the playoffs. Funny seeing eagles fans think that the giants and skins are automatic wins with the way the eagles have been playing come on man.

Bdubmasta
    Bdubmasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

I hope he has limited touches on Sunday. Final week of fantasy and I'm playing my boss who has him.

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Skins will beat the eagles anyway. Look for desean jackson to have a big game vs his former club and put them out of the playoffs. Funny seeing eagles fans think that the giants and skins are automatic wins with the way the eagles have been playing come on man.
    not too often in the NFL does an 8.5 pt fav lose straight up, which is what spread is on eagles against skins. Giants on the other hand, I actually could see them lose that one

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Love how opie gets all jacked up around the end of the year in each sport it goes with the Mavs, Stars, Rangers, Cboys

12 Last