seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Any chance of Bears covering the spread tonight?

This is one of the hardest games to cap. Saints crapped the bed at home last night and the Bears are without their best pyscho wr for the game. I need the Bears to cover to win an office pool and under 50 points in another. What are the chances of either of these happening? Feedback.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

35 percent of a chance Bears win

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    35 percent of a chance Bears win
    That is probably way too high. Saints look bad, but I haven't seen Bears play a good game in nearly 2.5 years.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    That is probably way too high. Saints look bad, but I haven't seen Bears play a good game in nearly 2.5 years.
    Both teams are bad. Same record, but atleast the Saints have motivation to win.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

who needs a wide receiver when its raining and windy just let the fastest guy on team run decoy routs and run the ball and throw short which is about all thats going to happen tonight the saints need it and will be playing tight and the bears will be playing to win with spoiler on their mind and with nothing to lose and they have had a way tougher schedule - same record?

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

The two biggest underachieving teams this season going head to head on MNF. And if you look at the way both of these teams have been against the spread as of late, it really looks like the best play is a no play..

..however, I am on Saints -3. Public is all over New Orleans, which isn't the best omen, but the public isn't always wrong. The Bears are an absolute disaster at home. And from a betting standpoint, they're 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 home games.

Personally, I will be shocked to see Chicago's offense generate more than 2 TDs. If NO can just limit turnovers, I don't think Chicago will be able to get out of their own way.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I was thinking more like 5 percent chance to win and 10 percent chance to cover

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Another important question. What are the odds this game stays under.

Too awful defenses. I guess there is rain in the forecast, but that just means defenders slupping and a couple turnovers.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT for me , easy money are in NBA today !!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if yur guessin' yur gamblin', good luck!

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    The two biggest underachieving teams this season going head to head on MNF. And if you look at the way both of these teams have been against the spread as of late, it really looks like the best play is a no play..

..however, I am on Saints -3. Public is all over New Orleans, which isn't the best omen, but the public isn't always wrong. The Bears are an absolute disaster at home. And from a betting standpoint, they're 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 home games.

Personally, I will be shocked to see Chicago's offense generate more than 2 TDs. If NO can just limit turnovers, I don't think Chicago will be able to get out of their own way.

Shock to see Bears score more than 2tds? Gtfo. They still have playmakers on the team in forte jefferies bennett. You act like Saints def can stop a nose bleed

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Flip a coin and play. Nfl spreads.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Flip a coin and play. Nfl spreads.
    This is not a 50/50 game. There is still skill involved

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I was thinking more like 5 percent chance to win and 10 percent chance to cover
    0 percent chance to win, 0 percent chance to cover.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Needing bears to win was as hopeless as being on the kidney transplant list. Bears brought a knife to the gunfight

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It was so depressing; I needed the Bears to cover to have several people drop behind me in the BTP contest to make the money. Man they were awful to watch, being a Bears fan must suck this year.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    It was so depressing; I needed the Bears to cover to have several people drop behind me in the BTP contest to make the money. Man they were awful to watch, being a Bears fan must suck this year.
    Needing bears to win was as hopeless as I have felt in a long time.