53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Thoe backing the CHIEFS...............

Be advised.... The Chiefs are 3-16 as a division home favorite....average margin of victory 1.3...or that they are 1-10-1 as heavy favorites to the Raiders, average margin of victory 2.4....... Just sayin....

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Good numbers. Be advised one of those wins at home was Oakland last year. 24-7

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I think KC wins here no doubt but that is a tough # to lay on a very average and overrated squad that rarely wins big when they do win. Arrowhead a bit overrated as well Oak won 5 straight there not long ago and they are well below .500 at home going back quite a few years. That said as a Raider fan we rarely put together b2b good games and I see this being a tough spot for them. Got KC in a teaser but that's all I'm willing to do here. Gun to head lay the pts tho on KC wanting blood and clinging to their fleeting hopes of a yet another wildcard appearance and 1st rnd exit lol.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-14-14 at 09:57 AM.

yanksallday7
    yanksallday7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

KC wins by 14. Raiders last week was a fluke and the biggest trap game. The bookies have to keep people off balance. KC rolls.

Eworth1986
    Eworth1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 900

kC money line is the only play here for me ....Raiders are playing wit heart the last few weeks..think they keep it close until the end , KC wins by 6-10

BOL to all

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

OAK already proved they could beat KC, it wouldn't shock me if they did it again.

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

I like Oak with the pts, KC ML should be safe but why when all those points are there

Roooin
    Roooin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I think KC wins here no doubt but that is a tough # to lay on a very average and overrated squad that rarely wins big when they do win. Arrowhead a bit overrated as well Oak won 5 straight there not long ago and they are well below .500 at home going back quite a few years. That said as a Raider fan we rarely put together b2b good games and I see this being a tough spot for them. Got KC in a teaser but that's all I'm willing to do here. Gun to head lay the pts tho on KC wanting blood and clinging to their fleeting hopes of a yet another wildcard appearance and 1st rnd exit lol.
    As a Chiefs fan even I had to lol at that last line... But with that said I do feel good about our chances to take out a bit of the last 3 week's frustration as well as some revenge today. Most trends favor Raiders but don't think they will be relevant today. Stop the run will be biggest key, and looking for some more aggressive play calling from KC. Will see some pride today and heck might even throw a touchdown to a receiver. Laying 10 should be fine but ML and/or tease imo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I just see alot of running in this gm and neither squad has a great run D. Just don't feel comfortable ever laying dd's in Nfl but especially on a team with a marginal unexplosive offense. See a 24-13 type gm here in my opinion with KC prevailing. Oak is just so young and has been terrible for years putting together b2b good games. Love our young buck Carr tho I think we may have FINALLY found a gem in a young QB and first one we can really build something around since Gannon. Bol everyone