TheNFLGuru3
    TheNFLGuru3's Avatar Become A Pro!

EZ game tonight

10***** SD/TENN over 47.5
    10*****SD + 3

Now guys, I tried to figure out if these SD guys will start and play whole game, indications are they will. If they do, easy game tonight.... Christmas gift.

TheNFLGuru3

Like I said, easy game.... real easy one Sunday on Balt/Pitt over 40... Christmas gift. Any bookies want it?
    If I were you, I would remove this game from the lineup, lol.

3-0 so far parlay 2 and spread winners, 17500 in winnings so far (posted amount betted), jump on board, I will be undefeated this week.... majors to 10-3 on year.... 39-13 on year combined...
    Foreclosure my friend, paid for house in cash this year bud with over 500k in earnings to date, this week will be a 250k weekend watch! Easy games, and yes... you would be broke if you were my bookie, but I will place a bet with you if you like.
    I bumped the Steelers/Ravens over 40 to a 25k game.

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNFLGuru3 View Post
    Like I said, easy game.... real easy one Sunday on Balt/Pitt over 40... Christmas gift. Any bookies want it?
    If I were you, I would remove this game from the lineup, lol.

3-0 so far parlay 2 and spread winners, 17500 in winnings so far (posted amount betted), jump on board, I will be undefeated this week.... majors to 10-3 on year.... 39-13 on year combined...
    Foreclosure my friend, paid for house in cash this year bud with over 500k in earnings to date, this week will be a 250k weekend watch! Easy games, and yes... you would be broke if you were my bookie, but I will place a bet with you if you like.
    I bumped the Steelers/Ravens over 40 to a 25k game.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! KEEP ON WINNING!!!!!

TheNFLGuru3

Nashville... you a Titans fan?
    I'm the biggest one there is and I know the Titans in and out.... just knew it was going to happen.
    Johnson still got 142 rushing and 39 or so receiving.... just shy of total yards record.
    Its okay, chalk up 8-8 and first team to ever bounce back to finish 500 with 0-6 start... almost playoffs.
    Den will lose tomorrow, Jax too, jets, dolphins? Ravens? All losses? LOL... 8-7 Den and Balt, Pitt and Hou?.... 7-8 Titans, jets, jaguars, dolphins. WOW!!
    Only problem is the weak final game for Den and Balt. I think both will be in still.
    I'm an old Oilers fan (Warren Moon)... converted Titans.

NashvilleSteve

Quote Originally Posted by TheNFLGuru3;281****
    Nashville... you a Titans fan?
    I'm the biggest one there is and I know the Titans in and out.... just knew it was going to happen.
    Johnson still got 142 rushing and 39 or so receiving.... just shy of total yards record.
    Its okay, chalk up 8-8 and first team to ever bounce back to finish 500 with 0-6 start... almost playoffs.
    Den will lose tomorrow, Jax too, jets, dolphins? Ravens? All losses? LOL... 8-7 Den and Balt, Pitt and Hou?.... 7-8 Titans, jets, jaguars, dolphins. WOW!!
    Only problem is the weak final game for Den and Balt. I think both will be in still.
    I'm an old Oilers fan (Warren Moon)... converted Titans.
    Lived here all my life Guru, Don't like the Titans! My Friends get pissed! I drink the Manning Kool-Aid. The whole Family. One word "Class". They live it, Eat it, Breath it, Study it!!!!!!!!Favorite #1 Indy, #2 Giants, #3 Chargers! Good luck to ya this weekend! I like the Over in the Pitt/Ravens Game!!!Tailing!!!!!!

TheNFLGuru3

No problem, Colts are world class since Dungy started. Probably before him, but I noticed then. I love the Titans, wish they had haynesworth still... he even said he came from a place that new how to use them in his quote yesterday about Redskins coaches, lol.
    I like AZ for Kurt Warner... classy guy and I'll love Pitt and Balt this weekend.

NashvilleSteve

Whats your Best bet Sunday? Mr. Guru??? I'm loading up on The Bowl game and taking Kentucky +7 and the Money Line. I think the Wildcats win outright!

TheNFLGuru3

BEst Bet is over on Pitt/Balt over 42, I love the Steelers -3, got it at -2.5, AZ/stl over 43, CIn/KC over 39.5

College.... love the over on Kentucky and Clemson over 53
    A&M +7
    UCLA -4
    Hou/Air over 63 is lock.... big money on this one.
    Neb pk

NashvilleSteve

Quote Originally Posted by TheNFLGuru3 View Post
    BEst Bet is over on Pitt/Balt over 42, I love the Steelers -3, got it at -2.5, AZ/stl over 43, CIn/KC over 39.5

College.... love the over on Kentucky and Clemson over 53
    A&M +7
    UCLA -4
    Hou/Air over 63 is lock.... big money on this one.
    Neb pk
    Tailing ya Guru on the Over Pitt/Balt!

TheNFLGuru3

We got it NashvilleSteve.... man had 37 points with 8 min to go in 3rd... shit, got too close at end.