Betpoints: 13074

T n f

Ariz @ STL: STL ML -200. for .5 unit.

15/55.32.2/+19.3

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

I'm on the Rams with you.

It is just human nature, so this is a look ahead spot for the Cards. They have Seattle and San Fran up next. They can afford to lose this game and still have a chance at the division, if they can somehow win out the last two games.

This will be the Rams Super Bowl: Primetime - standalone game, revenge, cocky, and nothing to lose!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post

It is just human nature, so this is a look ahead spot for the Cards. They have Seattle and San Fran up next. They can afford to lose this game and still have a chance at the division, if they can somehow win out the last two games.

This will be the Rams Super Bowl: Primetime - standalone game, revenge, cocky, and nothing to lose!
    I still went small, saving for patriots game to unload on their ML. Already got one in, come game day might increase that like last week.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Look ahead? If I'm the Cards I'm looking at this as my best chance to get the 1 win that I need to lock up a wild card spot.

I'm on the other side but BOL

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I think the under is a strong play as well. Maybe even teased Rams +3 / Under 48

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I think the under is a strong play as well. Maybe even teased Rams +3 / Under 48
    Seems reasonable. BOL.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

No such thing as look ahead game within the division. If you want to win the division, you take care of the teams in the division.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Look ahead? If I'm the Cards I'm looking at this as my best chance to get the 1 win that I need to lock up a wild card spot.

I'm on the other side but BOL
    I agree that they are not necessarily looking ahead. However, the Rams have a tough "D". You are a good capper "Time..." and you pick your spots well. I just think this is a bad spot for Zona. Fischer will have the boys primed & ready, can't say the same for the Card's coach. BOL.

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I still went small, saving for patriots game to unload on their ML. Already got one in, come game day might increase that like last week.
    I put a Pats ticket in on Monday myself. I bought .5 down to -7, but don't think it was really needed.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I put a Pats ticket in on Monday myself. I bought .5 down to -7, but don't think it was really needed.
    You know me ATG, I HATE to give points LOL. Besides, NFL ML's are always higher, less games. People on here go mental when I take Kershaw -280 or -300, but on here, it is status quo. I don't see the big deal.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

And so far the Rams have taken care of the division

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    And so far the Rams have taken care of the division
    Someone who understands the dynamics of the NFL division play. LOL. Well BOL Harry, by the way, I really hate Pete Carroll. No offense. LOL. But I don't like Belicheck either.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

GL man. I got Zona +6.5 now. Don't feel particularly good about it but I've been on a particularly bad run the past few days on Hot Jerry has been Hot (as usual).

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    GL man. I got Zona +6.5 now. Don't feel particularly good about it but I've been on a particularly bad run the past few days on Hot Jerry has been Hot (as usual).
    When did it go to +6.5 ??? reason for it ???

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

5Dimes got it @ 6 now. I bought it to +6.5 @ -118.

Honestly, I feel like the general perception on STL is VERY positive right now. Zona has looked like absolute dogshit, but like I said, I've been on a TERRIBLE run the past few days and Hot Jerry is a BEAST in NFL. He says Zona so that's what I'm doing tonight.

Maybe if someone helps me right the ship I can get things rolling on my own again.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    5Dimes got it @ 6 now. I bought it to +6.5 @ -118.

Honestly, I feel like the general perception on STL is VERY positive right now. Zona has looked like absolute dogshit, but like I said, I've been on a TERRIBLE run the past few days and Hot Jerry is a BEAST in NFL. He says Zona so that's what I'm doing tonight.

Maybe if someone helps me right the ship I can get things rolling on my own again.
    GL terror.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I mushed you 44mag... Rams was my favorite play starting Monday morning. And then I thought to myself... Every prime time game I love and think is going to win just loses. IM FADING MY RAMS PLAY AND TAKING CARDS ML +220.

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I mushed you 44mag... Rams was my favorite play starting Monday morning. And then I thought to myself... Every prime time game I love and think is going to win just loses. IM FADING MY RAMS PLAY AND TAKING CARDS ML +220.
    NFL is a week to week league, almost anything can happen. My take is that the Cards have a margin of error for tonight and is not in an absolute must win situation, so they may be off their normal game, not to mention the QB and injuries.

I tend to play the Teams that need the game the most. In this case, this is the Rams biggest game of the year in Prime Time, I think they want it more.

Maybe I have been watching the Cowboys too long: burning their margin of error each year, until they fall flat on their face in a final game showdown!

AchillesTG

Apparently, their is much more money on the Rams, a little RLM.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 188
Size:  4.7 KB

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I agree that they are not necessarily looking ahead. However, the Rams have a tough "D". You are a good capper "Time..." and you pick your spots well. I just think this is a bad spot for Zona. Fischer will have the boys primed & ready, can't say the same for the Card's coach. BOL.

You're my dude 44 but

Rams are who I thought they were.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    You're my dude 44 but

Rams are who I thought they were.
    Congtra's you got that one. I will say, glad I didn't stay up to watch that game, 6 FG's .