rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Falcons/Packers

How does GB get up for these guys after the Pats win? Break out game for Devonte Freeman against leagues 28th ranked rush D combined with Packers letdown. They have gradually been feeding this kid the rock more and more. On the other side I see Lacy eating up 3-7 yards a carry and big chunks of clock. Atlanta secondary is at full speed with the return of S William Moore and CB Robert Alford and should limit Rodgers attack. Packers in a close one. Mike Smith always has potential to mismanage this thing in the end but the Falcons will be right there.

Packers 30
    Falcons 24

Falcons +12 and the under

gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

you must be delusional after having sucked D. Wilkins 10in tool to think the packers will only score 30 pts

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by gs View Post
    you must be delusional after having sucked D. Wilkins 10in tool to think the packers will only score 30 pts
    Right because teams never have a down week in the NFL and the favorite and the over always hits on MNF.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I agree with some of your points and from a situation spot (which I love looking at) you are right. Probably stay off this gm altogether myself unless I tease or maybe play the total. Just too many pts to lay. BUT this is Falc#nts who don't travel well and have a shit defense. So I wouldn't feel real confident backing them vs Rodgers who playing outta his mind at home right now and could go off for 48 by themselves. Bol....another angle you gotta like I guess is Atl should be plenty motivated knowing they can take sole possession of 1st with a win in that jk of a div that doesn't deserve a playoff spot. I got a better chance of getting laid tonight by Brady's hot wifey while he's at work than Atl winning s/u but should expect max effort nonetheless.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-07-14 at 09:24 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I agree with some of your points and from a situation spot (which I love looking at) you are right. Probably stay off this gm altogether myself unless I tease or maybe play the total. Just too many pts to lay. BUT this is Falc#nts who don't travel well and have a shit defense. So I wouldn't feel real confident backing them vs Rodgers who playing outta his mind at home right now and could go off for 48 by themselves. Bol
    My guess would be 42.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Lay the points. I'm even looking to pounce on alt lines laying 21+ or whatever. GB coasts, no problem.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

thats soooo many damn points what do you guys think about gb -7.5 first half to protect from being back doored

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I agree with some of your points and from a situation spot (which I love looking at) you are right. Probably stay off this gm altogether myself unless I tease or maybe play the total. Just too many pts to lay. BUT this is Falc#nts who don't travel well and have a shit defense. So I wouldn't feel real confident backing them vs Rodgers who playing outta his mind at home right now and could go off for 48 by themselves. Bol....another angle you gotta like I guess is Atl should be plenty motivated knowing they can take sole possession of 1st with a win in that jk of a div that doesn't deserve a playoff spot. I got a better chance of getting laid tonight by Brady's hot wifey while he's at work than Atl winning s/u but should expect max effort nonetheless.
    His wife is a miserable looking horseface douche

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    thats soooo many damn points what do you guys think about gb -7.5 first half to protect from being back doored
    No back door tonight. ATL has the #32 ranked defense and is even worse on the road. GB should sit their punter.

If you are scared to lay points, take the over instead, both teams should get off. GB just gets off 2x: GB42 ATL 20.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Lay the points. I'm even looking to pounce on alt lines laying 21+ or whatever. GB coasts, no problem.
    Not to mention I just saw Lakerboy on the ML and Mr. Gold on Atl + the points..... Easy peasy now.

rockhardfister

No back door tonight. ATL has the #32 ranked defense and is even worse on the road. GB should sit their punter.

If you are scared to lay points, take the over instead, both teams should get off. GB just gets off 2x: GB42 ATL 20.
    No doubt - GB is lights out at home. I just think that ATL catches them at good time where they may get overlooked, sandwiched between Pats win and shitty road trip to Buffalo. If you look at Atlanta last 5 games you will see that their defense has improved and the offense is starting to show signs of life. They could very easily be on a 5 game winning streak if not for Mike Smiths clock mismanagement against Lions and Browns. Something else to look out for is the absence of CB Shields. He would have been the only guy capable of handling Julio 1-1. Shields is no doubt the team's fastest player and without him, Green Bay will likely rotate between T. Williams and Davon House. While both are quality corners in their own right but cant handle Julio. If the Falcons can protect Ryan he could complete some big throws that open up the running game.

slacker00

rockhardfister, what's the status of Roddy White tonight? I've been hearing that he might be a scratch.

rockhardfister

rockhardfister, what's the status of Roddy White tonight? I've been hearing that he might be a scratch.
    I think he is a game time decision. Not sure but he hasnt practiced all week. Roddys one of those guys that if he isnt 100% then you shouldnt play him. He barely gets separation when hes healthy.

Found this

White is listed as questionable going into the game. Saturday was the first day this week he was on the field with a helmet doing some work.

"It felt pretty good out there, man," White said. "Just out there relaxing; catching some balls, working on timing and stuff like that. It was good man. I needed to get out there and go out there with Matt (Ryan) and work on timing for a little while. That's what we did."

The Falcons were confident about White playing last week against the Cardinals, but he was inactive. His questionable status makes one wonder if it could again be a game-time decision.

White was asked if there were any doubts about him playing.

"I don't have any doubts," White said. "I'm just trying to get us a win, man. No doubts. The only doubt in my mind is the cold, man. ... Slight chance of snow, so we're looking good."
    Last edited by rockhardfister; 12-08-14 at 04:47 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

[QUOTE=slacker00;23151953]No back door tonight. ATL has the #32 ranked defense and is even worse on the road. GB should sit their punter.

If you are scared to lay points, take the over instead, both teams should get off. GB just gets off 2x: GB42 ATL 20.[/QUOTE]

Then why were YOU questioning my ML wager on GB ???

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Then why were YOU questioning my ML wager on GB ???
    Well, in my mind we are making the same bet except I'm getting +200 and you're paying -800. Trying to help.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

RHF you mentioned Atl playing better defense last few games. But last 4 weeks have been against Tampa, Brownies, Carolina, Zona come on man! Brown's have great defense and so does Zona and the Cards were for real till Palmer went down. They have no run attack though and you shut Stanton down in the dome which the only place this team can be trusted. Sorry but looking at their schedule overall and those L4 in particular with terrible offenses I'm not buying this Atl defense sudden "resurgence". Pack gonna be a whole other world for these boys and unless they get 2/3 turnovers somehow or can control the clock enough and sustain drives this should get messy. And Rodgers has not been giving the ball up to other side this year!

Zojo274
    Zojo274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

Take it GB great I first half

gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

Didn't I tell you no f way packers only score 30.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Is Atlanta even an NFL team at the moment. Why bother playing the second half - they are getting punched in the nuts repeatedly.