R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Uh b2b afc title games maybe?? Come on Mag I know ur a Pats guy but give ol Rexy a little credit. And yeah almost 3 decades have gone by since a Ryan was in Chicago and alot has changed since in Nfl landscape. With at least one exception though the Ryan's still know defense and among the best!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-07-14 at 04:27 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Uh b2b afc title games maybe?? Come on Mag I know ur a Pats guy but give ol Rexy a little credit. And yeah almost 3 decades have gone by since a Ryan was in Chicago and alot has changed since in Nfl landscape. With at least one exception though the Ryan's still know defense and among the best!
    back to back AFC title games ???? When was this. The Ryan's know defense??? Is that why his brother Rob (that fat f... ugly POS) changes teams every other year.. And yes, I give Rex as little credit as possible. It's been a long time since that arrogant prick Buddy Ryan ran ( had the best defense) in the NFL. Come on Man, what is your infatuation with these clowns??? LOL. And by the way, half the guys on this silly sight weren't even born when the 1985 Bears played.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not infatuated with Ryan's at all just first brought it up cause I've heard Rex to Bears talk possibly. And you summed up Rob's firings with your comment on Buddy having all that talent. Takes talent for any coach to be successful the players make it happen for most part. But Rob has had nowhere near his dad's talent from a player standpoint in his Oak, Brownies,Dallas,Aints stops so far. And it's harder than ever to have a dominant defense these days with new offensive schemes and rules to hold defenses back. Still great coaches and motivators tho. Come on man haha. Go Pats tonight really tough spot schedule wise but I think they get it done.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And Rex went to b2b afc title games first couple years with Sanchize. Not to rub anything in but beat ur boys 1 of the years if not mistaken. How do you not know this as a Pats fan and afc east guy?!? Come on man haha good winnin today mag

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rex need to change obviously

The Saints have no future

First 12