GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

PODCAST!!! Geno's Picks Week 14 2014

Geno's Picks

Listen Now!!!

December 6, 2014
    35:37

Geno is coming off only his second losing week of the season after a 9 and 7 week. Still his overall record of 105 and 86 has you in the black and Geno at 55 percent ATS. This week Geno breaks down week 14 and explains why RG3 is toast and why Kyle Orton has to start but the Bills are doomed for another two years as a result.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loved it. Truly Awesome, seriously, the best sports commentary ever largely due to it's honesty. Angles correct or not = irrelevant it's honest & stated plainly and no others are, you should be on HBO or somewhere but on this superficial planet where facade is held so high, pretense, political correctness, not being "offensive"....? You likely won't be which is bullshiite, an unfortunate reality.

I'd gladly subscribe but I do not put *********** info out there when it can be avoided, I don't run the risk, its foolhardy to do so to invite hackers, identity thieves to exploit one's personal info. Likely you feel thats an over-reaction with connect pal, "safe" blah blah blah but its a rule I and others have, we do not add our *********** info to stores of such online. Establish a means by which Paypal can be used, this can only benefit your endeavor and whatever happens keep your head held high stay strong and optimistic theres many rounds of this fight yet to be waged and you'll come out on top, I promise.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Loved it. Truly Awesome, seriously, the best sports commentary ever largely due to it's honesty. Angles correct or not = irrelevant it's honest & stated plainly and no others are, you should be on HBO or somewhere but on this superficial planet where facade is held so high, pretense, political correctness, not being "offensive"....? You likely won't be which is bullshiite, an unfortunate reality.

I'd gladly subscribe but I do not put *********** info out there when it can be avoided, I don't run the risk, its foolhardy to do so to invite hackers, identity thieves to exploit one's personal info. Likely you feel thats an over-reaction with connect pal, "safe" blah blah blah but its a rule I and others have, we do not add our *********** info to stores of such online. Establish a means by which Paypal can be used, this can only benefit your endeavor and whatever happens keep your head held high stay strong and optimistic theres many rounds of this fight yet to be waged and you'll come out on top, I promise.
    WOW.. you are buddah.. thanks you so much...
    Oh and I'll look into PayPal