fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

SBR staff: Any quick way to locate/link to a specific member's sbr spreadsheet

this really belongs in the noob forum, but i have too many posts to put this question there...

i've tried all the obvious things (aka. clicking around the member's info at the left of a post...diddling around with the "advanced search" facility...in that large pull down there's damn near everything EXCEPT spreadsheet)

...right now I do a garden variety google search for "XXX's spreadsheet" and it's hit or miss (mostly miss)...

i figured there's gotta be a simple way but the "knucklehead gene" is strong with this one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Fit,

just click JJ's link and enter your user.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

http://fitguy67.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

replace fitguy67 with any member's name and there you have it

that just cost ya all 132 pts
    have a nice day

fitguy67

tx JJ...but how could one find that (or anyone else's...eg. say i wanted to find the old spreadsheet of "Sando" or the current one of "Let's Go Rangers"...how would i go about finding it directly)...

i think it might have something to do with "MySBR......." which i've always noticed is on the url of an sbr-spreadsheet...but i'm a forum-ware dolt and if it's not immediately obvious to click i'm lost

fitguy67

thanks Rocketski...you posted the answer before i could restate my quandary...knew it had something to do with the "Mysbr.............." thing

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    this really belongs in the noob forum, but i have too many posts to put this question there...

i've tried all the obvious things (aka. clicking around the member's info at the left of a post...diddling around with the "advanced search" facility...in that large pull down there's damn near everything EXCEPT spreadsheet)

...right now I do a garden variety google search for "XXX's spreadsheet" and it's hit or miss (mostly miss)...

i figured there's gotta be a simple way but the "knucklehead gene" is strong with this one

Hey Fitguy,
    We dont link to mysbr pages anymore so thats why you are having a tough time. Sorry.

We are decommissioning everything with MySBR and few people still use it. We do have real plans for a new bet tracker for 2015. Posters will let me know we have said that in prior years but feeling good about this time around. =)

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Fitguy, get some plays in that spreadsheet.

fitguy67

i'm gearing up for it, DDD...

new-year's a comin' and going from "leach" to "leader" is an inevitable step toward sbr-maturity

(hopefully it'll involve going from "mush" to "money" as well)

jjgold

You can Google my old spreadsheet

I found it

I lost $60,000 or so in like 3 years

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

jj you're big time to take those losses and stay in the game...you're a true pro

jjgold

Mr. X I am not a quitter and do not expect anybody else here to be a quitter and also I keep very very accurate records for SBR to see