Dubya02
    Dubya02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Monday Night Football...

Here's the situation. That I love... We have a Monday night prime time game that Vegas is kickin their chops over.. Let's face it, is there really any line that they could post that would actually encourage players to throw down on the sub par New York Jets?? Prob not.. So when they throw it out at -5' and it gets pounded early to -6', everyone is still going to think that they can make up for the weekend, on taking the fins to win by a touchdown.. The real play is most likely on the total which I think is a safe play to take the under as both teams can play a solid defensive game.. Jets are known to play their best defense on prime time. Truth of the matter, this game is usually played within 3 points, one way or the other, as I am reminded in the movie "Two for the money." While everyone is going to load up on Miami,, I, myself will be playing the New York Jets + the touchdown, and prob even parlaying it with the under.. BOL to all.. Ur comments are welcome.. Here's my results from yesterday...
    Tenn, 🚽
    buffalo, 💰
    TB, 💰
    Saints, 💰
    Carolina, 🚽
    Chargers 💰
    INDY 💰
    Parlay saints/chargers 💰
    Parlay saints/bills 💰
    Atlanta 💰
    Under in pats 💰
    Denver 💰💰
    Under In Denver 💰

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Where did you post all those plays??? I didn't see it yesterday???

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya02 View Post
    Here's the situation. That I love... We have a Monday night prime time game that Vegas is kickin their chops over.. Let's face it, is there really any line that they could post that would actually encourage players to throw down on the sub par New York Jets?? Prob not.. So when they throw it out at -5' and it gets pounded early to -6', everyone is still going to think that they can make up for the weekend, on taking the fins to win by a touchdown.. The real play is most likely on the total which I think is a safe play to take the under as both teams can play a solid defensive game.. Jets are known to play their best defense on prime time. Truth of the matter, this game is usually played within 3 points, one way or the other, as I am reminded in the movie "Two for the money." While everyone is going to load up on Miami,, I, myself will be playing the New York Jets + the touchdown, and prob even parlaying it with the under.. BOL to all.. Ur comments are welcome.. Here's my results from yesterday...
    Tenn, 
    buffalo, 
    TB, 
    Saints, 
    Carolina, 
    Chargers 
    INDY 
    Parlay saints/chargers 
    Parlay saints/bills 
    Atlanta 
    Under in pats 
    Denver 
    Under In Denver 
    LOL.

Did you post these before kickoff somewhere else...? Or we're supposed to take yr word here?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

My point exactly terror. Another guy that posts all his "winners" the next day. LOL. I took the jag's ML for 10 grand.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's all Mag? I had Jags/Chargers ML parlay for 20 grand

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    That's all Mag? I had Jags/Chargers ML parlay for 20 grand
    Good work.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

You guys are cowards.

I had Chargers ML/Bills ML/Falcons ML/Jags ML parlay to win 85k.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I like the over 41.5-42 here. 24-20 ish type of game. GL

Dubya02

You don't have to believe me if u don't want.. Play who U want to play.. Not sure why all the haters, I thought we were all on here for the same reason. I didn't post these because I was with my daughter and I've seen people bash when u post without a write up of why. If it makes u feel better, I am trying to paste a time stamp snapshot of my plays Yeaterday, just before kick off at 1:00est. Not sure this works.. FullSizeRender.jpg

Dubya02

Apparently it doesn't. Anyway, Bol to u all

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya02 View Post
    Apparently it doesn't. Anyway, Bol to u all
    Hey buddy, nobody hates you, but come on??? You post all these winners the day after, what did you expect ??? Next week try to get them in before the 1PM games if you want respect, that's all. You don't have to wait until Sunday you know, I posted my Pat's pick on Thursday (albeit a loser) but still you have plenty of time before hand.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

^ Exactly. No one here hates you but you gotta expect a ribbing when you post all those winners the day after the games. It comes across very poorly.

Dubya02

Hey, I get it.. Shoulda saw it coming.. I have good weeks and bad just like everyone else. Sometimes when ur on, U can't miss, and believe me, I've been on the other side of it.. When ur off, you can't hit a game.. Fortunately, this was the best week I've had all year, college and pro.. But trust me, I've had those days where u could pick both sides of a game, and they would all push,, or it seemed like it anyway..

Dubya02

My bad,, jets & Unda 1/1/1

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Jets will cover

Dubya02