GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

VIDEO!!! GENO'S PICKS Week 13 NFL 2014

SBR DUDES!!! I have loved your support and even moreso the CONVERSATION we've had all season but next week you will have to pay for these.. 3.79 a MONTH but that comes to under a buck a video.

HEAR ME OUT AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS...

The bottom line is there is so much FREE Shit on line that is just a guy getting in front of a camera; on his laptop; in his car with his phone; all just SHIT and I think by now you realize how much work goes into these videos that are written by me and produced by Joe and have always been something we hoped to getting on TV so we didn't worry about money.

But now they need to be separated from all the free garbage that is distraction more than the entertainment these are this will allow me to do these EVERY Week year round.

THOUGHTS???

Oh yeah and wait til you see this weeks!!! =)

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Gino, your jokes about recent events crack me the hell up. Too soon? No way!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I like Gino's "I don't give a F what you think" attitude.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    I like Gino's "I don't give a F what you think" attitude.
    Thanks GoBlue!!! <3

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Wasnt even 50 bucks an hour, it was 10 per hour! LOL

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Wasn't even 50 bucks an hour, it was 10 per hour! LOL
    Your Birds my BOLTS.. who you like Tomorrow?

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I'm picking the cardinals again this week even after a (dissapointing offensive performance) last week and I think this situation is a little similar to the bengals last week when u commented on Vegas giving up on them too early. Because let's face it the falcons have beat nobodies : The Saints by 3pts in week 1 who started off sluggish, the tampa bay buccaneers (twice) a team we don't even need to comment on & the panthers by just 2pts who are on one of the worst loosing streaks at the moment. Plus Larry Fitzgerald should be back! I like that your on this team too Best of luck this week!

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

GL goin the tout route

FreshCope
    FreshCope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Geno - sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree with your picks. Even if you went 34% I would still subscribe for the weekly laugh. How do I subscribe? Your videos are hilarious.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by FreshCope View Post
    Geno - sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree with your picks. Even if you went 34% I would still subscribe for the weekly laugh. How do I subscribe? Your videos are hilarious.
    Thanks co MUCH buddy... that's exactly the point, the picks can always be gotten for free on my podcast, but I love the true fans like you that realize it's just sports and comedy you;re paying for, the Picks which the fates have certainly smiled upon this year, are just bonus.
    They are going to be on a site called CaonnectPal.com and we'll have the full link up by Tuesday. Me and Joe are working on a little introductory video.

Will send out soon and thanks for the support... it's only gonna be three bucks a month and it will allow me to videos throughout the year!!! BOOM!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lukey016 View Post
    I'm picking the cardinals again this week even after a (dissapointing offensive performance) last week and I think this situation is a little similar to the bengals last week when u commented on Vegas giving up on them too early. Because let's face it the falcons have beat nobodies : The Saints by 3pts in week 1 who started off sluggish, the tampa bay buccaneers (twice) a team we don't even need to comment on & the panthers by just 2pts who are on one of the worst loosing streaks at the moment. Plus Larry Fitzgerald should be back! I like that your on this team too Best of luck this week!
    THANKS LUKEY.. your boys are in the GAME o' the WEEK Today.. whatcha thinking about that one???

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    GL goin the tout route
    heheh.. go RAMS and Browns

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by FreshCope View Post
    THANKS FRESHCOPE!!!
    They just went live at www.connectpal.com/geno-s-picks

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Geno you do other sports too? Or when the superbowl ends so does your podcasting?