forthekidz
    forthekidz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Do the niners get to underdog ML before kickoff?

Personally I think the sharps will be on SF. I see a 20-17 type game. I'm sure the public will hammer Seattle, but wondering if Saturday night I can get a +110ish before the sharps hammer it Sunday morning.

Or if I should just not be greedy and grab -1 now..

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I don't see Seattle being favored by more than -1 by kick off. Right now sf is -130 pk so even if it got to sea -1 sf ml will probably only be -105

forthekidz

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    I don't see Seattle being favored by more than -1 by kick off. Right now sf is -130 pk so even if it got to sea -1 sf ml will probably only be -105
    So if I'm reading this right (not saying you like SF), I shouldn't be greedy and wait for a positive ML because it's not gonna happen.

I can only get -1 (-115) right now so I don't really want to take it yet.

SF has played bad on offense as of late and Seattles dominate performance over*an extremely overrated Cardinals team (imo) has set this up wonderfully for SF I believe.

I think you see Kap and the niners saying fk it and going back to what works, throwing in a heavy dose of read option and some playaction off of that. Not much straight drop back throws. I see at least 80 yards for Kap on the ground and a 20-17 niners win. The season is on the line, I trust the home team in this rivalry.

The question is, when do I pull the trigger?

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

public is pounding Seattle early and it's definitely because of what you said. People see Seattle beating az and are jumping the gun. Both defenses are there but niners still have more weapons even if both offenses are horrid. Revenge factor definitely plays a big role in this game too

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get sf pk em if you wait but nothing more. Books are smarter than to give sf backers ml + money in this spot

forthekidz

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    public is pounding Seattle early and it's definitely because of what you said. People see Seattle beating az and are jumping the gun. Both defenses are there but niners still have more weapons even if both offenses are horrid. Revenge factor definitely plays a big role in this game too

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get sf pk em if you wait but nothing more. Books are smarter than to give sf backers ml + money in this spot
    Appreciate the insight! I'll probably just not risk it and as soon as I can get -1 (-110) or better I will play it.

dominator8888
    dominator8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish I could make a wager on Saturday night for a Thursday game lol.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by forthekidz View Post
    Personally I think the sharps will be on SF. I see a 20-17 type game. I'm sure the public will hammer Seattle, but wondering if Saturday night I can get a +110ish before the sharps hammer it Sunday morning.

Or if I should just not be greedy and grab -1 now..
    stop worrying about who the public and sharps are on actually handicapp the matchups bruh

forthekidz

Ive already handicapped the game "bruh"

The public and the sharps change the lines and I want the best line..

So yes, I will worry about the people that shift the lines.....

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    stop worrying about who the public and sharps are on actually handicapp the matchups bruh
    Don't be Superstitious**** Share your Top Lean so far For NFL this week