Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Pass Interference calls are complete shit

Make Oakland kick the FG instead of trying to give them a TD. The big gumpy guy looked gumpy so they throw the flag on KC. We need machines to start calling games.

Brutus84

Thank that shit ass ref for the TD.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

We need REFBOTS©. I think a start-up company is working on this. I lost money on a shitty pass interference call in the Saints game a while back. Because an idiot human missed the call. REFBOTS© are the logical answer.

Brutus84

Bad calls happen to both teams. the reason why playoff hockey is the best is because refs swallow the whistle in the 3rd period. It was my bad betting KC but shitty to see a PI called on 3rd down. Minimal contact initiated by the offensive guy if anything.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    We need REFBOTS©. I think a start-up company is working on this. I lost money on a shitty pass interference call in the Saints game a while back. Because an idiot human missed the call. REFBOTS© are the logical answer.
    Does jack agree with this. LOL.

Brutus84

The worst calls are the defenseless receiver penalties. Ie Emanuel Sanders

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Bad calls happen to both teams. the reason why playoff hockey is the best is because refs swallow the whistle in the 3rd period. It was my bad betting KC but shitty to see a PI called on 3rd down. Minimal contact initiated by the offensive guy if anything.
    At least you see your mistake, that takes courage and intelligence. It was a lot of chalk to lay on the road in a division game where we can throw out the records. I think people might have gotten mesmerized by 7-3 against 0-10, but realistically NFL teams are never that far apart.

Refs do affect the games, but it works both ways, next time you might be on the right side of the refs or better yet with experience you'll get a feel for which way the refs are going to side. I know last weekend the refs handed the MIN-CHI game to CHI, I should have started live betting CHI as soon as I saw the mischief early in the game. Let's get the next one!

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

The better team won. KC got a call on 4th down too to survive. Besides, that PI was an understandable call unlike most PIs

Brutus84

Bro I am still up 8k. Realistically its never smart to bet Mls over 200. I had my reasons for the play but still knew it could lose. Next big play is Ole Miss

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Bro I am still up 8k. Realistically its never smart to bet Mls over 200. I had my reasons for the play but still knew it could lose. Next big play is Ole Miss
    I think you mean never bet MLs over -200? The big live dog MLs are phenomenal value.

Brutus84

KC got a call to survive? the call where they flagged 3 different players? Lmao. the PI on 38 is a no call in that situation or any situation....forces Janikowski to make a 48 yarder...to tie. Either way games over. On to the next