Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Cincinnati at Houston Week 12: Who has the better quarterback for this matchup?

Answer: HOUSTON! Add that and JJ Watt on the other side of the ball, and I'll take Houston at home in this match. Watch out, this Mallet can play! The Texans may sneak up on Indianapolis in that division WITH MALLET AT QB, WATCH THE FUK OUT INDY, that division is in jeopardy and no one is paying attention!!!!!!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

It's not who had the best qb, that's too respectful. It's who's qb is the bigger hamburger
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Answer: HOUSTON! Add that and JJ Watt on the other side of the ball, and I'll take Houston at home in this match. Watch out, this Mallet can play! The Texans may sneak up on Indianapolis in that division WITH MALLET AT QB, WATCH THE FUK OUT INDY, that division is in jeopardy and no one is paying attention!!!!!!
    Are you for Fuking real?? And texans suck....Colts and Luck win division easy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

books have loits of juice on colts to win the div. you may be right. i dont like the colts anyways