Vikings

Broncos

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    What looks good for NFL this weekend?

please recommend your top play
    So far lines look super sharp, i think Browns fall apart and its gonna start in Atlanta.
    Atl-3
    Den -7

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Saints

colleewobbles
    colleewobbles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

KC-7 at OAK. Hows Da Raidaz even gonna score on this totally fired up Defense of KC just off a "fairly" dominating home win against the reigning super bowl champs and on a 5 win tear? I feel KC is very "right" coming into this game, determined to make a statement on their solidity and cohesiveness as a unit, tied with Denver both with 7-3 records I believe that they do not want to risk squandering the opportunity handed them by that surprising Denver loss at St. Louis, that they are invigorated by it and HC Andy Reid will have them mentally focused and merciless in this spot like a shark with blood in the water desirous of POUNCING AND POUNDING on the hapless Raiders. Would not surprise me if they shut OAK out in this matchup. Would surprise me if they can not manage to post a convincing W in this spot. Stupid to give a TD on the road I know and especially in a DIV tilt but at 1-1 in the Division, Broncos at 3-0 and San Diego at 2-2 this is an important game for KC and totally not one they can afford to "overlook". Veteran HC Reid fully understands that and I trust that he will have his soldiers grasping this fact also.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by colleewobbles View Post
    KC-7 at OAK. Hows Da Raidaz even gonna score on this totally fired up Defense of KC just off a "fairly" dominating home win against the reigning super bowl champs and on a 5 win tear? I feel KC is very "right" coming into this game, determined to make a statement on their solidity and cohesiveness as a unit, tied with Denver both with 7-3 records I believe that they do not want to risk squandering the opportunity handed them by that surprising Denver loss at St. Louis, that they are invigorated by it and HC Andy Reid will have them mentally focused and merciless in this spot like a shark with blood in the water desirous of POUNCING AND POUNDING on the hapless Raiders. Would not surprise me if they shut OAK out in this matchup. Would surprise me if they can not manage to post a convincing W in this spot. Stupid to give a TD on the road I know and especially in a DIV tilt but at 1-1 in the Division, Broncos at 3-0 and San Diego at 2-2 this is an important game for KC and totally not one they can afford to "overlook". Veteran HC Reid fully understands that and I trust that he will have his soldiers grasping this fact also.
    Exactly the reason to bet Oakland...great spot for them.....like them a lot,Joe public

colleewobbles

You signing your post as "Joe Public" of course, correct?

colleewobbles

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Vikings

boomer62

What looks good for NFL this weekend?

please recommend your top play
    I see you are starting your handicapping process.......just do what you always do pick 5 favorites and do a 5 team parlay with the ML......

boomer62

You signing your post as "Joe Public" of course, correct?
    Not me....who then

colleewobbles

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Not me....who then
    You BASTID!! That was a brilliant writeup on my part esay. When the others wake up there gonna tear you a new one for callin' me JOPUB.

You should RUN!!

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Detroit
    Nothing to back it up,just gut feeling its a close game

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Packers.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Dolphins plus 7
    and STL + points

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never look at lines Bear until NFL Sunday 1hr before kickoff

only pros bet then

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Too early

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Detroit
    Yes, Detroit has the #1 defense in the NFL. If the offense can just wake up from it's coma, the sky is the limit.

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Cardinals +7, best play for me!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i hear ya. Road teams in these prime time games historically have been risky bets.

Only thing is Oakland is a very tough place to play a night game and 7 points is a lot to lay on the road.

Maybe a Duke ML + Chiefs ML parlay is in order tomorrow night?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lukey016 View Post
    Cardinals +7, best play for me!
    any reasoning?do u just think seattle overrated and Arizona not intimidated by the 12th man?

this is could be a revenge spot/ blood bath for the Cards.

They seem very pedestrian on the road. Got beat by over 20 at Denver...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Detroit
    matchup to watch
    Browner vs Megatron

Can Revis shut down Tate?

maybe Detroit will cover Sunday and Thursday?

they can name the score vs Bears right?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Raiders and Giants

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Two team 7 point teaser on the top two best QBs in the league with home field advantage;
    Broncos and Patriots.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Two team 7 point teaser on the top two best QBs in the league with home field advantage;
    Broncos and Patriots.
    what about a 3 team ML parlay of Patriots, Broncos, Seahawks?

colleewobbles

Maybe a Duke ML + Chiefs ML parlay is in order tomorrow night?
    I think if you'd watched last week's DOOK game vs. Va Tech you'd not be contemplating messing with DOOK. CrunchTime they got OWNED by Va Tech, VT's DEF were LIVING in the backfield literally destroying the Dookies. And this at Duke's house, a humiliating defeat they looked like a HS Junior Varsity team against a Va tech team that just has not dominated a team all year as they did Duke. Duke are the biggest pretenders on the stage, the fact they were ranked 21 at the time of that humiliation to Va tech illustrates that the rating systems is a joke set by fools who base their rankings on factors that have completely no thing to do with actual ability to play football.

While I'm not comfortable recommending a Duke fade and a play on NC here cuz they are capable of sucking massively as well (but not on the level that Duke does....with the exception of their game vs. East Carolina) you might be better of flippin' a coin on the KState/WVU matchup as a 2nd.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

this nfl card is very tough. lines are supersharp

colleewobbles

i hear ya. Road teams in these prime time games historically have been risky bets.

Only thing is Oakland is a very tough place to play a night game and 7 points is a lot to lay on the road.
    Good points but....I thought the theme was "Thursday Night Blowout" or....has that promo ended? Overall you're right tho Bear, common sense has to prevail and the general wisdom of not laying that much on a road team in a Primetime Divisional game observed. Discipline is the key to success....prolonged success anyways.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Bengals / Texans UNDER 43.5

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I think if you'd watched last week's DOOK game vs. Va Tech you'd not be contemplating messing with DOOK. CrunchTime they got OWNED by Va Tech, VT's DEF were LIVING in the backfield literally destroying the Dookies. And this at Duke's house, a humiliating defeat they looked like a HS Junior Varsity team against a Va tech team that just has not dominated a team all year as they did Duke. Duke are the biggest pretenders on the stage, the fact they were ranked 21 at the time of that humiliation to Va tech illustrates that the rating systems is a joke set by fools who base their rankings on factors that have completely no thing to do with actual ability to play football.

While I'm not comfortable recommending a Duke fade and a play on NC here cuz they are capable of sucking massively as well (but not on the level that Duke does....with the exception of their game vs. East Carolina) you might be better of flippin' a coin on the KState/WVU matchup as a 2nd.
    no i actually lean UNC if i was going to play the spread... UNC will score on Duke plenty and Duke's football stadium is smaller than several high school stadiums. They have less than 3,000 current students.

Duke will have zero home field advantage as UNC is only 15 minutes away and Duke students will probably be studying instead of being loud at the game...

problem is that UNC defense cant stop a nose bleed.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Bengals / Texans UNDER 43.5
    totals are for suckers LT

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

totals are for suckers LT
    Check my NFL season. Doing well in both Sides & Totals.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

no i actually lean UNC if i was going to play the spread... UNC will score on Duke plenty and Duke's football stadium is smaller than several high school stadiums. They have less than 3,000 current students.

Duke will have zero home field advantage as UNC is only 15 minutes away and Duke students will probably be studying instead of being loud at the game...

Quit spouting nonsense. Duke's enrollment is 5 times your post. And it's not relevant anyway. UNC is Duke's biggest rival, doubt the students will "be studying instead of being loud at the game...". Come on Bear.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Chiefs, cardinals, bengals, green bay, chargers

colleewobbles

Duke's football stadium is smaller than several high school stadiums.
    Rightly so I'd reckon. They really belong in a Junior Pop Warner League. They'd prolly get owned there as well though.

Duke will have zero home field advantage as UNC is only 15 minutes away
    Thats the angle I like in this game, with all the undeserved hype Duke has received UNC should show up with an interest in winning.

and Duke students will probably be studying instead of being loud at the game...
    If they were at the last game I'd expect the last place they'd be is at this one but youth has, blessedly, a boundless ability to not lose confidence so they'll prolly be a few there.

Duke less powerful than a nosebleed. UNC off an improved last 5 games outlasting Georgia Tech and Pittsburgh but dreadfully short week....

Sat, Oct 11 @ Notre Dame L 43 - 50 Final
    Sat, Oct 18 vs Georgia Tech W 43 - 48 Final
    Sat, Oct 25 @ Virginia W 28 - 27 Final
    Sat, Nov 1 @ Miami (FL) L 20 - 47 Final
    Sat, Nov 15 vs Pittsburgh W 35 - 40 Final

Obviously the best play is no play but any play for me is gonna be tiny and on UNC just cuz I am square and seek out aggravation which would most likely be the result as Duke prolly shows up interested in winning this game, for whatever reason. 20ish year old kids, who can cap this shizzat? No one thats who.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 10:29 AM. Reason: image does not exist

12 Last