mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

When will the books learn! The Giants are a mess. Dallas -3 on SNF

Dallas off a bye, finally gonna have some fresh legs, a healthy romo.
    in primetime, no way they are gonna lay an egg here.

Demarco will go for 200 all purpose, they cannot stop dez, and the giants offense is a mess!

its just that simple.

you guys have seen these teams play for 11 weeks.

dont get cute here.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

1) Giants played San Fran tough, and San Fran is a better team than Dallas.

2) It's a rivalry game. If the Redskins can go to Dallas and win, so can the Giants....and this game is in New York. The first game was close until the very end.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Navy I agree with your 2nd point but not so much first. Yesterday was a terrible spot for S.F travel wise a week after a big win in New Orleans. And Frisco kinda jekyl hyde this season and not as dependable as previous couple years. I was on NYG yesterday and despite Sheli having yet another awful gm the Giants could have won. For this gm in question tho I would lean the o.p. way with the Cowpokes I guess just don't see how Giants hang but stranger things have happened it is a div rival gm as you mentioned and Sheli I expect should be more focused and a bit sharper if you can trust that fukkin Gomer Pyle idiot.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

San Fran is not better.
    They are horrible offensively right now.

A team turns the ball over 5+ times watever it was, and you say they hung tough? If they played the cowboys last week they would ahve beat them by 50.

Romo got hurt that game. dont even look twice at that, skip it when capping any game of either of those two teams.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    San Fran is not better.
    They are horrible offensively right now.

A team turns the ball over 5+ times watever it was, and you say they hung tough? If they played the cowboys last week they would ahve beat them by 50.

Romo got hurt that game. dont even look twice at that, skip it when capping any game of either of those two teams.
    San Fran beat Dallas pretty easily in week 1, and while they've had some rough games here and there, I would still take the 49ers any day over the Cowboys.

The Cowboys are like the Browns. I feel like they can beat any team in the NFL, but at the same time, they can lose to any team in the NFL. Let's not forget the Cowboys needed overtime at home to beat Houston. They lost to the Redskins. They were tied with the Giants the first meeting all the way to the fourth quarter. They got smoked by the Niners. They are a team I would never put money on. They are too unpredictable. Want easy money? Bet Green Bay every week. They'll win you a lot more than you'll lose.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Just like how the Steelers -4 vs. Jets was a no-brainer, free money bet?

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    San Fran beat Dallas pretty easily in week 1 (1*), and while they've had some rough games here and there, I would still take the 49ers any day over the Cowboys.

The Cowboys are like the Browns. I feel like they can beat any team in the NFL (2*), but at the same time, they can lose to any team in the NFL. Let's not forget the Cowboys needed overtime at home to beat Houston. They lost to the Redskins. They were tied with the Giants the first meeting all the way to the fourth quarter. They got smoked by the Niners. They are a team I would never put money on. They are too unpredictable. Want easy money? Bet Green Bay every week. They'll win you a lot more than you'll lose. (3*)

1*- cannot win in the nfl with even looking at a game from week 1. thats how you get buried. im sure you didnt mean it that way, but besides a brutal 1st q, cowboys outplayed them. but thats for the BIRDS. seriously, forget that game. the packers week 1 games proves that point....for both teams in volved

2*- Browns cannot beat anyteam in the NFL. Cowboys are 100x better than them.

3* I have been. They were a steal last weeek. There team total is just absolute money. That one saints game was a dent though, as I had way to much on it.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    Just like how the Steelers -4 vs. Jets was a no-brainer, free money bet?
    I had a large bet on the Jets in that game.

Its just about picking winners man, you guys are nuts with trap games and this and that.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Giants win outright.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Giants win outright.
    Couldnt agree more. Dallas will be lethargic and Eli will be sharp. Seen this act before. G men roll.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

dallas rolls by double digits.

i'm a giants fan and they are simply painful to watch.

they flat out suck this year

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

I'm with you on this one giants are trash and san fran's offense has been falling apart for weeks, they aren't the team they were early on. Everybody wants to get cute here, it's like the bookmakers are reverse leveling the morans into thinking its gonna be some close game. Dallas covers no sweat.