Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Are you sold on the Arizona Cardinals?

I still am not

I want to be

I like their defense, home field, etc

but I just can't buy into their offense enough to carry them through the playoffs

Are the Cardinals for real?

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

If they beat Seattle next week, that'd be a huge statement, then they are forreal

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

A 10 win team last year that was over shadowed by SF and Seattle. 12-2 at home since 2013 .
    Second best point differential in the NFC. Very good head coach. Stanton not much of a drop off from Palmer.
    I think they are legit.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Probably not gonna make the super bowl, but yes I'm sold on them. They don't make many mistakes, play great defense and get the job done on offense. Kinda reminds me of the Ravens when they had Dilfer

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    If they beat Seattle next week, that'd be a huge statement, then they are forreal
    well seattle not as good as last year so we will see

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I dont think teams just fall to 9-1 for no reason

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

They beat Seattle, at Seattle, last year.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I still am not

I want to be

I like their defense, home field, etc

but I just can't buy into their offense enough to carry them through the playoffs

Are the Cardinals for real?
    I would say yes they've been beating every one 9-1 yeah they lost to the broncos at home no shame In that I believe they hung with them for the first half 2 very good wins in the last 3 weeks , when u have a defense like they do u don't have to have that great of an offense

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee20 View Post
    They beat Seattle, at Seattle, last year.
    Who was the QB in that game?

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

well the cards are getting no respect from vagas there a 7 point dog to the seahawks I thought the line should of been 3

Spedizzo

Seattle is getting too much respect from Vegas because the public will pound them and continue to do so. Seattle -6.5 is pretty much saying that in Arizona, Seattle would be -3.5... do you agree with that? This Seattle defense is almost below average at this point with their injuries and losses to Free Agency.

Arizona getting too little respect is debatable because people just still are not sure, even experts. Their offense leaves a lot to be desired but they do have a lot of weapons and are winning, which is all that matters.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

defense is solid but offense will only take them so far into playoffs

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Seattle is getting too much respect from Vegas because the public will pound them and continue to do so. Seattle -6.5 is pretty much saying that in Arizona, Seattle would be -3.5... do you agree with that? This Seattle defense is almost below average at this point with their injuries and losses to Free Agency.

Arizona getting too little respect is debatable because people just still are not sure, even experts. Their offense leaves a lot to be desired but they do have a lot of weapons and are winning, which is all that matters.
    Seattle laying 6.5 means they are about 3.5 on a neutral field. Add another 3 for Arizona at home and the game is close to pick in Arizona.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Arizona could lose the rest of their games. Their easiest game is home vs KC. @Atlanta is extremely tough. The Cardinals will not win that division and to answer your question: No, they aren't for real.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Im taking xardinals and ravens to win their divisions. Just need niner to lose 2 more games and 1 more for seattle and i think i would be in great shape... as for baltimore.. need some works on that division.. cardinals will not lose to atlanta period.

Spedizzo

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Seattle laying 6.5 means they are about 3.5 on a neutral field. Add another 3 for Arizona at home and the game is close to pick in Arizona.
    you are correct

although the way both teams are playing, even on a neutral field -3.5 to the Seahawks is disrespect to the Cardinals considering injuries, disparity in playmakers and in defense

we will find out who is for real on Sunday men

Spedizzo

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Im taking xardinals and ravens to win their divisions. Just need niner to lose 2 more games and 1 more for seattle and i think i would be in great shape... as for baltimore.. need some works on that division.. cardinals will not lose to atlanta period.
    the remaining few weeks will be tough for all the teams in the NFC West

they could all kill eachother off

so many division games

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Exactly

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

How can you not be? They play a style of football that wins in Jan, not just great this season but we're on a tear 2h of last year as well. This is not some bogus or overrated team at 9-1 that has taken advantage of a soft schedule and not beaten anyone good like KC last year. And oh yeah play in arguably the best div in football. They are not skating thru some weak div like nfc south where everyone stinks. Zona is good enough and has proven they can beat anyone and that defense is nasty.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    How can you not be? They play a style of football that wins in Jan, not just great this season but we're on a tear 2h of last year as well. This is not some bogus or overrated team at 9-1 that has taken advantage of a soft schedule and not beaten anyone good like KC last year. And oh yeah play in arguably the best div in football. They are not skating thru some weak div like nfc south where everyone stinks. Zona is good enough and has proven they can beat anyone and that defense is nasty.
    good points their division is by far the toughest, I just don't see them beating broncos, all others I think they can beat (maybe not paackers)

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

lose first home playoff game. Probably be underdogs too.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I dont think teams just fall to 9-1 for no reason
    Sure they do, they're the 2013 version of the Chiefs. Too find out if they are for real started yesterday vs lions which was a solid win but come on, do we even think stafford is legit?

They got @Sea @rams @atlanta @niners, KC and Sea again at home. They are very capable of losing the division still even with a 3 game lead with 6 games to go

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well they are better than last year's Queefs who were frauds no doubt. A good team granted but not 9-1 type good. And everyone was raving bout there great defense last year holding backup qb's on mostly bad teams to around 13 pts a gm. That party ended once the big boys arrived late in season and guys like Peyton, Rivers, Luck were blowing them up for 30+ a gm. Zona more real than KC and their defense is legit and have quite a few nice wins ov past 2 seasons not just Detroit. I actually think KC is playing better this year than last but will flop and be a pretender come Jan like always for decades going back. Zona has a legit chance I think even with Stanton!