44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Sunday afternoon games???

Is it just me or where there a bunch of crappy games this afternoon??? Man, some of them sucked. Denver, N.O's the Giants, Atlanta, Cleveland, Carolina, Washington. WOW garbage. The only interesting game I saw was Seattle vs. KC. The rest were a snooze fest. Where the Manning brothers in a competition to see who could be the worst today ??? LOL. Mostly unders as well, BORING.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Every game went under except KC.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I went 5-0. I need to do more of posting my plays instead of asking everyone elses opinion lol. Im finding out Im alot better than most people here, I just lack confidence because I dont wanna lose my money lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Great job Raven. Why not post??? You can always use bet points as well.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Great job Raven. Why not post??? You can always use bet points as well.
    Because Im here to win bets and help others win bets. It doesnt matter if it was my play or yours, aslong as it wins, know what I mean? I mean I'll mention plays I like in other peoples threads, like I have in yours before. I noticed people here dont like discussion they just like posting a play with no reasoning, and then they get mad if you question their plays smh.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh I know that. How many times when I post something and if you win , no comment, and if you lose, the TROLLS are all over you, even though they themselves never post or show their record, that I can't stand. My record, as you know, is there for all to see. I have nothing to hide. BUT, when they start their cat calls after a loss, well F... them. LOL. BOL tonight Raven. I like the Pat's.

RavensFan2k3

Oh I know that. How many times when I post something and if you win , no comment, and if you lose, the TROLLS are all over you, even though they themselves never post or show their record, that I can't stand. My record, as you know, is there for all to see. I have nothing to hide. BUT, when they start their cat calls after a loss, well F... them. LOL. BOL tonight Raven. I like the Pat's.
    Thanks man. I like Pats too. But prob wont play it because Im trying to make up for the plays I lost from tailing people LOL. These 5 plays were the first time in awhile that I didnt listen to what anyone had to say and thats what happened lol. Thats 5-0 in NFL, I just lost with the Nuggets tho, DESPITE making a thread on liking the Knicks, but let others convince me smh. Had a huge parlay in NCAAF and lost on two plays because I switched my original plays for another posters. Mine won, theirs lost. Go figure.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I like to read intelligent posts, and enjoy the input, but I never tail anybody, just make my own decisions. The other day I got talked into something, and I know better. I also had the Nugget's today for over the TT. That whole 8 points in the second quarter just sunk my wager. 8 M.......F..... points in a quarter from an NBA team. LOL.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Hope u made some money @ 44 mag, i won $1,800 today , Had $2,500 to won a $1,000 on green bay, Also took a big chance and won $800 on stl rams, Decided to turn on my lap top and check the live bets, Stl was minus 200 live and they were up big, I was like wtf? waited 2 minutes and said penetrate it by the time my bet went thru the live line jumped to minus $550, my slow ass internet sucks but the bet went thru , how can i bet on the pats vs indy game when i just won all this money? was so pissed that i had no balls to bet the clippers last night , oh well made up for it today, hope u made some money :

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    Hope u made some money @ 44 mag, i won $1,800 today , Had $2,500 to won a $1,000 on green bay, Also took a big chance and won $800 on stl rams, Decided to turn on my lap top and check the live bets, Stl was minus 200 live and they were up big, I was like wtf? waited 2 minutes and said penetrate it by the time my bet went thru the live line jumped to minus $550, my slow ass internet sucks but the bet went thru , how can i bet on the pats vs indy game when i just won all this money? was so pissed that i had no balls to bet the clippers last night , oh well made up for it today, hope u made some money :
    I'll make a few bucks IF the Patriots win. Not touching the total. TWO games in the NFL went over today. TWO !!!!! Can't F....... believe it.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

I'll make a few bucks IF the Patriots win. Not touching the total. TWO games in the NFL went over today. TWO !!!!! Can't F....... believe it.
    Cool im not betting on the game , made good money today, will just watch the game and hope are patriots win, i bet a 50 dollar parlay to win $2,000 every game won except clev browns, I was pissed , i have never won a parlay in my life and ive been gambling over 20 years lol

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Yeah.
    Games sucked it seemed...just watched half of Bears game.
    Won't have to worry about sports from betting perspective anymore...except with my sbr betpoints LOL

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Unreal how Bengals score 3 points a week ago at home where they play great and then put up 27 on the road and Saints who looked real good 2 and 3 weeks ago score just 10.
    And Luck not doing much for Colts like I thought.
    Anyways wish I had kept some cash to bet on college hoops, but couldn't resist.