Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Bengal Vs. Saints Fan

What was the deal with that saints fan elbowing that woman to get a football that was being given to a Bengals fan from a Bengals player who just scored a touchdown? What an A-Hole!!

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Standard New Orleans trash

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Saints organization ended up giving the Bengal fan a football to make up for their jackass of a fan that took the ball away from her.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Lol I saw it. Not in our house!

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Not in your house you got rolled by the average ass bengals in your own dome blowing up my survivor pool hopes fukk New Orleans its a shame Bree's holds so many records will lead to people thinking he's among the elite to have ever played the game when in reality I'd take a stafford over his bum ass anyway

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Yea i came on here seeing if anyone else saw that . Guy was a total A-Hole not even caring he elbowed her. Guess he could not afford a football on the Welfare money he is on.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea i came on here seeing if anyone else saw that . Guy was a total A-Hole not even caring he elbowed her. Guess he could not afford a football on the Welfare money he is on.
    Welfare tho? Anyone have a clip?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Welfare tho? Anyone have a clip?
    Ok maybe that was jumping to conclusions lol. I live in Camden though and see them all around they do not work have 6 kids and feed off the government. Not caring about anyone but themselves letting the kids run all over the neighborhood at all hours. The guy that grabbed the ball just reminded me of them basically because of his attitude .

RavensFan2k3

Ok maybe that was jumping to conclusions lol. I live in Camden though and see them all around they do not work have 6 kids and feed off the government. Not caring about anyone but themselves letting the kids run all over the neighborhood at all hours. The guy that grabbed the ball just reminded me of them basically because of his attitude .
    Bro who is "them"? Just say it

captrobey

Bro who is "them"? Just say it
    Them referring to those on Welfare but here in Camden which was voted at one point one of the worst cities for Murders and crimes several years in a row it is mainly Black. I do not know if that is what you are trying to get me to say.

RavensFan2k3

Them referring to those on Welfare but here in Camden which was voted at one point one of the worst cities for Murders and crimes several years in a row it is mainly Black. I do not know if that is what you are trying to get me to say.
    I was just trying to figure out what about that New Orleans fan reminded you welfare recipients in your city, thats all.

captrobey

I was just trying to figure out what about that New Orleans fan reminded you welfare recipients in your city, thats all.
    I would not be surprised to see this guy walk out of one of the houses across the street he just reminded me of them. Just watching him when the girl was begging him for the ball after he elbowed her made me sick. There is a home across the street the police are there at least twice a week. Screaming and yelling at all hours , blaring music ,Just very selfish .
    We are lucky our direct neighbors are great we are great friends (Yes they are Black) . We watch over each other from the more dangerous people. Well- me mainly her since she is a single mom. But she is there in a heartbeat for us too if needed. Understand though Raven we are a white couple in a 95% Black area with a lot of crime.

RavensFan2k3

I would not be surprised to see this guy walk out of one of the houses across the street he just reminded me of them. Just watching him when the girl was begging him for the ball after he elbowed her made me sick. There is a home across the street the police are there at least twice a week. Screaming and yelling at all hours , blaring music ,Just very selfish .
    We are lucky our direct neighbors are great we are great friends (Yes they are Black) . We watch over each other from the more dangerous people. Well- me mainly her since she is a single mom. But she is there in a heartbeat for us too if needed. Understand though Raven we are a white couple in a 95% Black area with a lot of crime.
    I understand what you're saying man. Im familiar with the area, and Im from Baltimore so I understand. But although those people in your area are mostly black, i dont think you should associate that with being black though, know what I mean? Im sure if that saints fan were white, that welfare comment wouldnt have crossed your mind. I dont mean to be to come at you like this, just been seeing alot of unnecessary racial comments lately on the boards and its just been overwhelming smh.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Looked like reverse racism to me.......remember only white honkeys can be racists. I was thinking the coon may have been a holdout in the Superdome since Katrina.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Looked like reverse racism to me.......remember only white honkeys can be racists. I was thinking the coon may have been a holdout in the Superdome since Katrina.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

If you're a white couple and you CHOOSE to live in Camden then that is a problem.............

captrobey

I understand what you're saying man. Im familiar with the area, and Im from Baltimore so I understand. But although those people in your area are mostly black, i dont think you should associate that with being black though, know what I mean? Im sure if that saints fan were white, that welfare comment wouldnt have crossed your mind. I dont mean to be to come at you like this, just been seeing alot of unnecessary racial comments lately on the boards and its just been overwhelming smh.
    That is fine you are just saying what you feel. I do not mean to come across racist i just so happen to live in Camden lol.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    If you're a white couple and you CHOOSE to live in Camden then that is a problem.............
    My wife actually brought her home WAY back when the area was nice. She is a teacher so she has to stay close to the school. She needs like 3 more years before she can retire.