I'm gonna have a few more probably

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I'm pulling Seattle too don't fukk me Harry

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not sure this is the week you wanna take your birds Harry.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yeah tell me about it but I think Seattle stuns Kc at home with Defense and lynch and Wilson will beat up kcs def line by third qtr

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good Luck Harry

I think the Niner win and cover, SF defense still solid without Willis

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

But after the ass whooping the seahawks gave the Giants they are licking their wounds and ready for a kaperdick east coast early game payback

Fukk the Niners but really I see Giants pulling out a cover SF not as good as last year

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Adding Cincy /NO over 51

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Harry ..HARRY ... don't be a homer , The Seahawks are not winning on the road in the morning , outside in the 20 degree KC weather, in the loudest stadium in the NFL on a team "The Chiefs ,who haven't given up a rushing TD all year < Im on the other side if you can't tell good luck bro, one of us will win

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Yea I agree with House. I like the Lions pick though.

House

Oh I see what you did ........ your going with The NFL greatest cappers picks .... all 5 of them and you added Cleveland .... I thought about that also , I hit Cleveland , Detroit and Washington Im on the other side on the Chiefs game and the Giants stress me out watching them all cause of Eli Manning lol < I can't watch that guy play QB

Arrowhead
    Arrowhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lynch or no Lynch KC wins at home in a thriller!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Harry ..HARRY ... don't be a homer , The Seahawks are not winning on the road in the morning , outside in the 20 degree KC weather, in the loudest stadium in the NFL on a team "The Chiefs ,who haven't given up a rushing TD all year < Im on the other side if you can't tell good luck bro, one of us will win
    Then why isn't kc-3??

House

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Then why isn't kc-3??
    Because the Seahawks are the Superbowl Champs , and if the Chiefs were -3 it would be harder to get action on both sides

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Well Good luck today I follow your 1st half CFB picks your doing well

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thinking GB and NE for afternoon /Eveninggames but no quite sure

House

Well Good luck today I follow your 1st half CFB pucks your doing well
    Good luck to you also bro , lets get it today

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

GB if you can get them @5.5 or 6. Not sure about Patriots game as yet.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I'm going possibly call out a blowout in GB..something tells me Sanchez comes back down to earth in GB. Turnovers +pts Aaron 2 TDS. 28-10 type game but waiting

Going with GB -5

Tobit
    Tobit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

something tells me Sanchez comes back down to earth in GB.

Going with GB -5
    Never a good sign when your pick is based on 'something tells me…'.

I like your your initial picks, except for Seatle… I am a Chiefs homer.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah think GB is clicking on all cylinders

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

guys you forget who KC played at home... struggling pats, rams, titans( lost to them) jets
    out of these only the jets have somewhat potential run game.

House

I'm going possibly call out a blowout in GB..something tells me Sanchez comes back down to earth in GB. Turnovers +pts Aaron 2 TDS. 28-10 type game but waiting

Going with GB -5
    I think the total opposite .... bro, he's been waiting to play on a team with weapons and a line that could give him time to throw it , he's about to blow up and make everyone eat their words about him .... Im telling you , its a rebirth of the Sanchez lol Eagles have a good run game ,today they will use it .... let me ask you something , did you see the kinda ball Sanchez was throwing last week ? Sanchez has a good arm and everyones gonna get to see it now with all the weapons he has to go to .... watch , this games a scary one for the Packers ...its gonna be close , real close .......( Maybe even UPSET OF THE DAY ) .... I just talked myself into taking the eagles ml today

gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

I like your picks bro. good luck

House

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    guys you forget who KC played at home... struggling pats, rams, titans( lost to them) jets
    out of these only the jets have somewhat potential run game.
    Bro, what are you talking about lol
    The Chiefs beat the Pats 41-14 and then the Pats went right back to winning 4 straight , the Rams beat Seattle and a lot of people were picking them that week and they got hammered 34-7 .....The Titans was the first game of the year and the Chiefs had nobody on the field ...but lets keep it going to show you how real the Chiefs are ... They went into Miami and hammered them 35-14 ...They went into SD when SD had won 5 straight and beat them , they also won last week when everyone and their mother was on the Bills < Good teams know how to win ...The Chiefs should get them on a early game in KC ....... Fact : The Chiefs have beaten the last 6 out of 7 Superbowl CHAMPS that have played in KC the following year .....Seattle will be #7

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

okay calm down, you realise you can throw in any stat you find necessary to aid your point. How about this
    Alex Smith is 9-16 in his career against Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks.
    Not saying Seahawks roll over them, but do not count them out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think the total opposite .... bro, he's been waiting to play on a team with weapons and a line that could give him time to throw it , he's about to blow up and make everyone eat their words about him .... Im telling you , its a rebirth of the Sanchez lol Eagles have a good run game ,today they will use it .... let me ask you something , did you see the kinda ball Sanchez was throwing last week ? Sanchez has a good arm and everyones gonna get to see it now with all the weapons he has to go to .... watch , this games a scary one for the Packers ...its gonna be close , real close .......( Maybe even UPSET OF THE DAY ) .... I just talked myself into taking the eagles ml today
    sanchez arm isnt that good. he cant hit wrs outside the hash marks for shit. that why mathews is his fav wr, it not because of some bs "chemistry", it because he operates primarily out of the slot.. i dont think sanchez a downgrade from foles tho, prob slightly better. i do think it a bit fluky that they have been cashing all their red zone chances since he came in tho, overall phi been a terrible red zone team and today they will pay cause you cant trade fgs for tds against discount double bitch. not to mention majority of their wins have came courtesy of a opportunistic defense that prob wont have many opportunities vs a gb team that doesnt turn the ball over.. philly prob wil have some success on the ground but i see no reason lacy cant have every bit as much success..

House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sanchez arm isnt that good. he cant hit wrs outside the hash marks for shit. that why mathews is his fav wr, it not because of some bs "chemistry", it because he operates primarily out of the slot.. i dont think sanchez a downgrade from foles tho, prob slightly better. i do think it a bit fluky that they have been cashing all their red zone chances since he came in tho, overall phi been a terrible red zone team and today they will pay cause you cant trade fgs for tds against discount double bitch. not to mention majority of their wins have came courtesy of a opportunistic defense that prob wont have many opportunities vs a gb team that doesnt turn the ball over.. philly prob wil have some success on the ground but i see no reason lacy cant have every bit as much success..
    Bro, long time USC fan .. I used to go to the games a lot with Steve Smith Sr < one of my nutty friends that I play Basketball with .. wanna hear a good one , Ive known Malcolm and Steve Smith Jr since they were little guys , I used to throw the Football with them every Saturday morning at Balboa Park in Encino Ca from the time they were 6 until they played at USC ,Ive even gone clubbing with Steve Jr hahahaha Bro ,Ive seen what Sanchez can do with talent around him with my own eyes , we all thought it sucked that he went to the Jets and then got the rap he did when it wasn't really his fault .He was part of the worst system in the NFL imo had no talent around him and stupidest coach on the field didn't help either .....plus right now he's in a system that he can grow in , watch ..... I guarantee a huge difference , and he throws a nice tight ball ....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bro, long time USC fan .. I used to go to the games a lot with Steve Smith Sr < one of my nutty friends that I play Basketball with .. wanna hear a good one , Ive known Malcolm and Steve Smith Jr since they were little guys , I used to throw the Football with them every Saturday morning at Balboa Park in Encino Ca from the time they were 6 until they played at USC ,Ive even gone clubbing with Steve Jr hahahaha Bro ,Ive seen what Sanchez can do with talent around him with my own eyes , we all thought it sucked that he went to the Jets and then got the rap he did when it wasn't really his fault .He was part of the worst system in the NFL imo had no talent around him and stupidest coach on the field didn't help either .....plus right now he's in a system that he can grow in , watch ..... I guarantee a huge difference , and he throws a nice tight ball ....
    i dont disagree with any of that. i think phi better off w him then foles.. i just think right now gb is a better team overall and despite the qb upgrade sanchez aint no discount double bitch..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Adding San Diego -9.5. (B .5)-125

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Added over 21 second half Seattle game