osho1226
    osho1226's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers Bye

Why haven't the chargers already clinched the first round bye? Isn't the first tie-breaker division record? If that is the case, it would be impossible for the Patriots to catch up with the Chargers. What am I missing? I would like to know so I know what the Chargers are playing for at Tennessee this week?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Bengals.

osho1226
    osho1226's Avatar Become A Pro!

Head to Head is first tie-breaker and Chargers have that over the Bengals. Again, what am I missing?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

New England has the tiebreaker over the Chargers. Apparently, it goes down to #3 below:

Two Clubs
    1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
    2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
    3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
    4. Strength of victory

StarPicks
    StarPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Titans to make it to the AFC chamionship game and if they are paired with Chargers, Titans will win on their field.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm just not sold on Chargers run game...and we all know after watching the Saints loss even the best passing offenses in the league can be stopped without the presence of the run. I like the Colts & Bengals to go to AFC Championship

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StarPicks View Post
    I like the Titans to make it to the AFC chamionship game and if they are paired with Chargers, Titans will win on their field.
    youre a moron

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    I'm just not sold on Chargers run game...and we all know after watching the Saints loss even the best passing offenses in the league can be stopped without the presence of the run. I like the Colts & Bengals to go to AFC Championship
    chargers own the bengals

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StarPicks View Post
    Wow what an absurd attempt at trying to make a 'sharp' prediction. Titans maybe sniff the playoffs if all the other teams just decided to roll over and die. Make the championship game... lmfao just when you thought you heard it all