PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Best NCAAF team vs Worst NFL team. Who wins?

Not sure if this was a topic here before but if they were to put the Best NCAAF team head-to-head against the worst NFL team. Would it be a competitive game? I know the worst NFL team is probably better but would it be competitive and do the NCAAF team have a chance to win?

Let's say if the 2013 Florida State team vs the 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars team were to play..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's been talked to death, I'm too lazy right now to dig up the threads. Basically pros beat amateurs hands down.

It is interesting to note that the college all stars used to play the NFL champs 50 years ago and win their fare share. But that's a bit different, that's like taking this year's first 3 rounds of draft picks and putting them on one team, that would be pretty bad ass even now days.

EDIT: Here's a link to info about the college all-star classic which was discontinued after the 1976 game:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago..._All-Star_Game

EDIT2: I can't resist, amazing that a college team of any type could beat the NFL champs, fascinating:

The last all-star win came in 1963, when a college team coached by legendary quarterback Otto Graham beat Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers, 20–17.

Last edited by slacker00; 11-10-14 at 12:07 PM.

ATSFTW
    ATSFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

The best college football team ever would not beat the worst NFL team ever. End of discussion.