meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm starting to lean towards MIN, coming off a bye, Norv should be able to show Teddy the holes that Rodgers saw.
    Vikings certainly have the better defense and should be able to run the ball giving Teddy balance.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Any other QB would have lost that game sunday, but they would have atleast made it a shootout.
    How many chances are you gonna give a guy before you make a change?
    Clearly it wasnt all his fault but hes still making horrible decisions that are leading to Opp TD's.

meader99

I'm shocked that a GM can sit on his hands after those two performances and not fire someone.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I'm shocked that a GM can sit on his hands after those two performances and not fire someone.
    Emery is just trying to keep his job. He's the jackass that hired this unqualified head coach and gave cutler a 125 million dollar contract The bears are screwed for the next few years at least. The organization historically never eats contracts. So now we are stuck with a cfl head coach and a sh!tty qb being paid like Tom Brady. Once again the bears organization sh!ts the bed.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Emery is just trying to keep his job. He's the jackass that hired this unqualified head coach and gave cutler a 125 million dollar contract The bears are screwed for the next few years at least. The organization historically never eats contracts. So now we are stuck with a cfl head coach and a sh!tty qb being paid like Tom Brady. Once again the bears organization sh!ts the bed.
    Yeah, but its not just that. You have guys admitting to sleeping in meetings and apparently nobody cares. After the last two games you would think that at the very least Mel Tucker would be fired......Send a message.....if they cared.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    The GM is the one that needs to be fired.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The GM is the one that needs to be fired.
    I would guess that's exactly what he wants by doing nothing. If he wanted to try and save his job, someone would have gotten canned. Since he didn't, they all get canned anyway.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Yeah, the problem is after firing these boobs, they'll just hire more boobs. We'll be told what geniuses they are and be excited for a few months. Then we'll discover they are just as horrible as the guys they replaced. It's not good, we need new ownership. But I don't see that happening.

First 12