House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I never do this but here we go .......

Chiefs pick em vs the Seahawks in KC ..... nobody respects the Chiefs but they will after this blowout at home ... Seattle is #1 in the run game , Chiefs stop the run pretty well when they key on it with a swarming fast defense, the kinda running backs that get good yardage vs the Chiefs are the quick ones with speed , the big heavy backs like Lynch haven't faired as well , the Seahawks are dead last in passing , the Chiefs are 1st in defending it . I see the Chiefs making this a very one demential game in KC ( the loudest stadium in football ) for Seattle , I think they shut the run down by loading the box and making Wilson beat them with his arm < That will not happen ! Chiefs win at home vs a one demential Seattle team .... this is the lock of the year ! Im all in

House

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

nah seattle is in a nice groove, not saying they cant lose, and there def more vulnerable on the road then at home, but i think that can take KC even in arrowhead

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

23-17 seahawks

eutawstreet
    eutawstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Dont disagree with you but think Seattle can win a close one here. I do think KC can limit what Seattle gets through the air but Lynch will grind out some decent yards and Wilson can break a couple big runs as he has in a bunch of games this year. Like the 23-17 prediction by WildCelticsFan

House

KC will route Seattle ....... GL I'll put all my betpoints whatever they are on it .... everyone of them , let me know who wants that action ...1514 points ... I got the Chiefs , who's got Seattle ...put your points on it