I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

R e l a x

I'm thinking they hit rock rock bottom

+(7-)

I/O

a little something something I threw in Stax's thread.....

Bears have hit rock bottom. Their own fans don't even care enough to hate them. Nationally talking heads from FOX to ESPN are torching them on all the airwaves. GB the worst run defense of all NFL teams. I haven't been impressed with GB from the start of the season (got Detroit in two futures, posted). I have never really liked McCarthy's style (don't think Rogers does either). TWO offensive lineman should be out for GB. McCarthy, even with the fire power, likes to play things a bit on the conservative side. Will play call with Rogers health in kind. He got knocked out for a long stretch last year by the Bears. Tressman sucks and is getting torched. He will run, run, run Forte against this weak rush D, even if down, and limit the opportunities of the GB O vs the Bears lame D. The Packers may not be able to get a big lead in this one which will allow the Bears to keep running (an may open up the passing attack). Most importantly, in any game but especially against GB, Cutler WON'T have as many opportunities to throw picks! The Bears are actually quite a successful team when they don't give it away. I think this one comes down to the end. In case any are not aware, if the playoffs started today, GB would NOT be in.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Man I hope your right . I got them making the playoffs as one of my futures and the light is mighty dim at the end of the tunnel. Love trestman but just can't trust cutler

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Huge bears fan and they are toast.. Cuttie never beats Gb.. Rodgers will roll.. Hope a miracle occurs

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    a little something something I threw in Stax's thread.....

Bears have hit rock bottom. Their own fans don't even care enough to hate them. Nationally talking heads from FOX to ESPN are torching them on all the airwaves. GB the worst run defense of all NFL teams. I haven't been impressed with GB from the start of the season (got Detroit in two futures, posted). I have never really liked McCarthy's style (don't think Rogers does either). TWO offensive lineman should be out for GB. McCarthy, even with the fire power, likes to play things a bit on the conservative side. Will play call with Rogers health in kind. He got knocked out for a long stretch last year by the Bears. Tressman sucks and is getting torched. He will run, run, run Forte against this weak rush D, even if down, and limit the opportunities of the GB O vs the Bears lame D. The Packers may not be able to get a big lead in this one which will allow the Bears to keep running (an may open up the passing attack). Most importantly, in any game but especially against GB, Cutler WON'T have as many opportunities to throw picks! The Bears are actually quite a successful team when they don't give it away. I think this one comes down to the end. In case any are not aware, if the playoffs started today, GB would NOT be in.
    Man I wanna take the bears but hitem 2 weeks ago when I thought they had hit rock bottom but apparently not I'm scared lol
    I know Tampa sucks but I'm leaning towards them + 3.5 ,after that trouncing they took from atl u figure they would get up for them in a big way this weekend and atl isn't very good away from home

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

GB should sit Rodgers' hammy and wait for the o-line to get back right, GB season could be over with one hit.

I/O

Buff -1
    SF +6 (-$120)

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    GB should sit Rodgers' hammy and wait for the o-line to get back right, GB season could be over with one hit.
    That's every game. Sitton has a ligament issue. It's doubtful he's "right" until next year. Schedule gets more difficult down the road, cant piss away the game today.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

frankie goes to hollywood

I/O

Stl +7 (-$105)

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Have they hit bottom yet?

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

ouch

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Have they hit bottom yet?
    Guess not Meader

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    ouch
    You ok Boy?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    You ok Boy?
    Hang in there I/O. It takes broad shoulders to post picks, some are bound to lose and a bad day here and there.

I wish I'd more carefully read your "rock bottom" analysis up there. I think that phrase is a cliche usually associated with alcoholism, which I know a little bit about. But, the phrase, in my experience isn't of predictive value, it's always "looking back" when a guy has been sober for X years and he might say he hit "rock bottom" and then turned to Jesus or whatever. But he can't know "rock bottom" in the moment, but only after years of reflection. So, my point is that we won't know the handicapping "rock bottom" until long after any betting utility can by found. Just food for thought. Good luck on the next bet!

I/O

Slacker

Didn't watch any of the game. Out shopping with the miss's then had to perform the marital act. Then slept. Knew I was in big trouble when I saw on my phone the line at 9, (9-) in some places earlier in the day while shopping. That's not square $$. That's an all out run on the bank. My biggest mistake was not bailing when I saw that. Figured I'd stick to my guns and ride it out. Won't do that next time.

on to the next move

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    frankie goes to hollywood
    correct

I just got this today

LOL