BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Anyone else have a feeling that the Jags beat the Boys straight up?

I don't know why, but I see a very low scoring and messy game. Something like 17-10

Where everyone and their mother is thinking the boys roll as it's basically a bye week and they should get to 7-3, but it's still the NFL and the Jags had the Eagles down 17 points in the first half of the first game of the season.

Romo is out, there is tension between the teammates in the locker room and jerry jones is all over the media outlets.

Anyone think Jags ML is worth a shot?

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

take the points...

will be like a home game with all the bandwagon cowboy fans there..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

17-13 Jags

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

any given sunday

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely have had that feeling also, if I can't manage to ignor it I'll keep it at just a small play. England game, last one barely anyone gave the usually crappy on the road Falcons a shot they went up big eventually lost late but covered ATS 'n here we have an overhyped Cowboys squad who might have a dinged up Romo versus a disrespected team that should want to make a good showing on the "World Stage". Cowboys heading into a bye week then a meeting with the Giants I think sees The Boys in a "lookahead" spot to how they're gonna spend their money over their time off and towards the contest with the GMen. JMO, I don't know much though other than unless you've solid inside info or other reason to back the upset play here or you just have more money than you know what to do with 'n just bet to make the games more interesting....if none of them things is applicable to you just keep it small. Theres gonna be many better spots to go big or even medium (or anything bigger than small) over the remainder of the season than this spot with a Jags team that hasn't shown us anything particularly compelling to support a strong belief in them here.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Watching the Cowboys over the years, they always seem to win or lose by 3 points against the "automatic win" teams.

Like I said, the Jags had the Eagles down 17-0 in the first half.

I should just go with the points, but man......

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

No

and I think Cowboys are a joke

buddha

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Watching the Cowboys over the years, they always seem to win or lose by 3 points against the "automatic win" teams.

Like I said, the Jags had the Eagles down 17-0 in the first half.

I should just go with the points, but man......
    You KNOW they ain't taking this game seriously because it's the Jags. You know perfectly well, if we could look into their brains they expect to win this one easily. If they weren't coming off
    Mon, Oct 27 vs Redskins L 20 - 17 Final
    Sun, Nov 2 vs Cardinals L 28 - 17 Final

I'd love this play on Jags here but thats a dangerous part of this scenario. Yeah....they ain't entertaining for a moment that THE JAGUARS can beat them but damn they sure don't wanna lose three straight cuz then their off-time til they meet the Giants will be filled with people telling them how much they suck so just be careful here.

....if only this spot was one that didn't see The Boys comin off them 2 losses. Line might be higher and The Boys less focused.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    No

and I think Cowboys are a joke

Cowboys should go 7-3 right?

It's never that simple with the Cowboys.

It's always something that happens.

I've been watching this team for a long time. Seen it happen time and time again when the cowboys should pick up an easy important win for it just to blow up in their face.

I don't know. I just have this feeling that the boys will somehow end up blowing this game in the 4th quarter and what should have been 7-3 turns out to be 6-4 and it's on the front page of espn of how the Jags shocked the Cowboys. Then it will come down to Dallas and the Eagles playing a "win and in" game all because the boys dropped the ball in the Jaguars game.

I hope I'm wrong, because I love the Cowboys, but watching this team come crunch time will take it's toll on you.

The Jags are still a professional team.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 11-07-14 at 12:24 AM.

buddha

Cowboys should go 7-3 right?

It's never that simple with the Cowboys.

It's always something that happens.

I've been watching this team for a long time. Seen it happen time and time again when the cowboys should pick up an easy important win for it just to blow up in their face.

I don't know. I just have this feeling that the boys will somehow end up blowing this game in the 4th quarter and what should have been 7-3 turns out to be 6-4 and it's on the front page of espn of how the Jags shocked the cowboys. Then it will come down to Dallas and the Eagles playing a "win and in" game all because the boys dropped the ball on the Jaguars game.

I hope I'm wrong, because I love the Cowboys, but watching this team come crunch time will take it's toll on you.
    Just put a small play on Jags ML and be done with it. Like I say, Boys comin off them 2 losses ain't nothin' gonna speak up loudly enough against that to make this come out as anything more than a small play just so as not to miss out if somehow it happens but if it don't then oh well. Make the small play and move on to figuring out if we give the BILLS a shot at +2 while its still available vs. KC cuz +2 may not be for long its already a PK at 5Dimes or if we should take KC at a PK. Right now I do anything with it its on the home dog + the 2 but the Bills do not inspire confidence.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Just put a small play on Jags ML and be done with it. Like I say, Boys comin off them 2 losses ain't nothin' gonna speak up loudly enough against that to make this come out as anything more than a small play just so as not to miss out if somehow it happens but if it don't then oh well. Make the small play and move on to figuring out if we give the BILLS a shot at +2 while its still available vs. KC cuz +2 may not be for long its already a PK at 5Dimes or if we should take KC at a PK. Right now I do anything with it its on the home dog + the 2 but the Bills do not inspire confidence.
    You bring up some good points.

I'll make my decision by Saturday, but I'm going to pound the under hard. It should hit.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

I can beat the jags

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

YES! But then again I have lost with them almost every week.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

I don't know why, but I see a very low scoring and messy game. Something like 17-10

Where everyone and their mother is thinking the boys roll as it's basically a bye week and they should get to 7-3, but it's still the NFL and the Jags had the Eagles down 17 points in the first half of the first game of the season.

Romo is out, there is tension between the teammates in the locker room and jerry jones is all over the media outlets.

Anyone think Jags ML is worth a shot?
    I don't see a ML anywhere. It is in London, so no real home field advantage. Nobody is as good or bad as the previous week. Why can't the Jags win, they have one under their belt and have come close. BOL
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 11-07-14 at 11:56 AM. Reason: correction