LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NFL Will Play 3 Games in London Again Next Season

NY Jets at Miami October 4th, 2015
    Buffalo at Jacksonville October 25th
    Detroit at Kansas City November 1st

By "at", I mean the teams on the right are the designated home teams and thus lose one game in their own stadium during the year. Note that the last two games are on consecutive weeks. Rumor is that two of the games will kick off at 1:00 ET and the other at 9:30am ET, with the Detroit vs. KC contest the most likely to be the morning start, but official kick times have not yet been announced.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    NY Jets at Miami October 4th, 2015
    Buffalo at Jacksonville October 25th
    Detroit at Kansas City November 1st

By "at", I mean the teams on the right are the designated home teams and thus lose one game in their own stadium during the year. Note that the last two games are on consecutive weeks. Rumor is that two of the games will kick off at 1:00 ET and the other at 9:30am ET, with the Detroit vs. KC contest the most likely to be the morning start, but official kick times have not yet been announced.
    The Jets & JAX, I'll bet they are just drooling to see them LOL.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hooray

this is big news

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The Jets & JAX, I'll bet they are just drooling to see them LOL.
    They get to see JAX 2 years in a row...somebody on the scheduling committee does not like them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Love how we always send them terrible trash games but these scumbag business men that run the league would send games to Malaysia if they thought it would help revenue stream.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Never forget, Pro sports is just business - the games are just a nuisance. The honchos in the NFL office hope to expand the league to Europe some time in the future. It could be 5 years it could be 40, but it will happen. I remember when Art Modell canned Paul Brown - THAT was a big deal - and now tonight the two teams that are Paul Brown's legacy (one carries his name and the other his son inherited from him) meet for 1st place in their division. The world keeps turning.

BOL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    They get to see JAX 2 years in a row...somebody on the scheduling committee does not like them.
    Actually it is GOOD for them. Jaguars make more money being "home" in London than in Jacksonville. The surprise to me is Chiefs giving up a home game.

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Detroit too

Kinghill5
    Kinghill5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1225

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually it is GOOD for them. Jaguars make more money being "home" in London than in Jacksonville. The surprise to me is Chiefs giving up a home game.
    I agree, Chiefs giving up a home game is really surprising. Would they do the same to the Seahawks?

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Because we just have to keep trickling money into the pockets of the elites of England....