greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

chiefs -1.5 vs bills

think chief will win this one away. Better defense and i change my mind about smith.. hes not as bad as when he was a niner.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

its even at 5Dimes

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills coming off bye and at home
    I was thinking Kc at first but this May be a trap game

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I really last year yead Bills owned Chiefs and Chiefs were able to come back to stay undefeated...Bills might remember that

mikew
    mikew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    think chief will win this one away. Better defense and i change my mind about smith.. hes not as bad as when he was a niner.
    Actually, Alex Smith wasn't bad as a Niner either. He was quite good once Harbaugh came on board. See the playoff game SF vs NO in 2011-12 I think. He will never put up Manning numbers, but he can manage a game well and not make mistakes. The problem was, before Harbaugh, there was a different coach and different offensive coordinator for the 49ers every year, while they endured 10 years of failure.

Alas, the Niners coaching woes are back, looking at the disgusting loss to the Rams. First and goal, and horrific playcalling, just like in the Super Bowl final seconds vs Ravens
    Last edited by mikew; 11-04-14 at 03:29 PM.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I dont get this in football.. most of the times they know the line infront of them is gonna grt stuffed but they ran right into a wall and get bounced back... is it a play call that they cant re route themself? Run to the side or something.

DubMoney88
    DubMoney88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Sammy Watkins left practice with a groin injury...not sure what his condition is.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Actually, Alex Smith wasn't bad as a Niner either. He was quite good once Harbaugh came on board. See the playoff game SF vs NO in 2011-12 I think. He will never put up Manning numbers, but he can manage a game well and not make mistakes. The problem was, before Harbaugh, there was a different coach and different offensive coordinator for the 49ers every year, while they endured 10 years of failure.

Alas, the Niners coaching woes are back, looking at the disgusting loss to the Rams. First and goal, and horrific playcalling, just like in the Super Bowl final seconds vs Ravens
    Alex Smith is proving Harbaugh wrong. He's a better overall QB than Kaep, and they would have had the same or greater chance of winning SB with him, esp. now moving ahead. He is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by DubMoney88 View Post
    Sammy Watkins left practice with a groin injury...not sure what his condition is.

Hmm. Will check.