SportsIsMyLife
    SportsIsMyLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

IND/NYG MNF Total

I was rock solid yesterday, hitting DEN/NE OVER, BAL/PIT OVER. I see no reason why this game wont go OVER 50 total points. Colts can score 30+ easily against the weak Giants D, and Eli is one of the best as rallying for garbage time points. Or, even if the Giants come back late and win... the OVER should hit.

Been a while since I posted, so I thought I would start again with this post.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Giants should put up atleast 25 on the crappy defense..colts usually good for 30+ Lets get it BOL!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsIsMyLife

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

How safe is the prop bet NO for a kickoff return for a touchdown? Do the giants have any fast special teams players? the line is always minus $1,800 to win 100 , please help

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Lmao dude...you have a 98% chance to hit...would be the most stressful kickoff of your life I bet..If Vini sends it through the endzone does No win?

SportsIsMyLife
    SportsIsMyLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

That sounds crazy. The way some teams failed to cover some kick offs and punts yesterday... I would be stressed out of my mind. Seems like a dumb risk for only $100.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

colts team total over seems like best play on the board to me. 26.5 at -130. Also like colts over 13.5 first half team total at -135

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Thanks guys i have the colts in a 8 game teaser so just want to add another bet, have the colts plus 5 , But yea i have bet this prop bet many times and always win, But like u said, look at the pats vs denver game? eddlmen took it to the house after that botched kick so anything can happen, i sure as hell would not bet an atlanta game with hester returning kicks, was thinking on nba dallas money line or this prop bet, I also have had good lucj on betting NO on prop bet will a fumble be returned for a touchdown? Its minus 700 to make 100 but more risky, if the kick off returner fumbles the ball and its picked up then im facked, kind of been shying away from that prop bet latley