Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Jets

The secondary is so awful. The offense is shit. How does Rex Ryan keep his job with his big fat stupid mouth. Why is he still their coach. Doesn't make sense!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Everything fell apart when sanchise left

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

They are terrible. I've lost so much money on them thinking they would be decent. I was wrong. Being a Jets fan is the worst.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

wondered this for awhile

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

I just don't get it. Sure he talks up a great game and whatever. But he doesn't win. Something happened with Sanchez. He was pretty good the years they went deep then he just fell apart. I think Rex tried to fuk him or something

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Everything fell apart when Namath left.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Typical NFL poor coaching
    The Jets are a franchise on the decline

Never will be relevant again

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mike Vick will lead a masterful comeback

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

They won't score anymore points this game. Book it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Some guys just better off as coordinators and not the head pilot....Rex, Turner, Lewis, Rexs dad and etc.... Stay in your lane!!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharps cannot stay away from that amount of points in the NFL, just like Broakland vs Seattle. Shit teams eventually cover, hopefully you have enough in the piggybank to make it there.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    The secondary is so awful. The offense is shit. How does Rex Ryan keep his job with his big fat stupid mouth. Why is he still their coach. Doesn't make sense!!
    I asked this two weeks ago, any everybody on here jumped on me saying Rex was guaranteed for the year. I guess the front office doesn't care about winning another game.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

How many coaches in this league which has basically become arena football outdoors can win with the worst CB / QB combination in the league?

Blame the GM . They have 20 mil in cap space and did nothing to address the situation at CB .
    They started today with a safety converted in CB who gets burned every week and on the other side was an undrafted rookie free agent. They let Cromartie go for cheap also.

They have 5 players on the roster from the last 2 drafts .
    Blame the GM.

Rex will probably take the bullet but he doesn't have much talent to work with.

jjgold

Jt good analysis

I don't think they want to spend the money

The Jets franchise makes money winner or lose

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Rex will be gone after next week when they have a bye week and 2 weeks to prepare with a new coach.
    He isn't the main problem, but he will be gone regardless.
    It's time for a change.
    Woody is a cheap jew piece of shit. Look at that secondary. Ryan can only do so much with guys on defense.
    There is just no talent on the corners or at QB.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

I'm a pats fan. But I live in ny so aside from today I have to watch the jets and giants usually. The product the jets put out just makes me sick. I guess it doesn't really matter because I still watch it. But it's just a fukking joke. Between the jets and knicks 2 huge market teams that they don't do a thing to make them contenders. Crazy

jjgold

Doughy your bettting thousands of dollars you can easily afford DirecTV

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8626

jt great point rex brought them to 2 afc championship games in a row blame the gm I never liked geno smith in college.There is no qbs in college I don't know where there going to get one.If they started the season with vick they wouldn't of been 1 and 6 but I don't think hes the answer either his better days are behind him.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Rex Ryan sucks, plain and simple. He created controversy 3 years ago, has a loud mouth he can't back up and lost the faith of his players. So, the front office says HE is their coach for the rest of this year ??? Some how I still doubt it. Nobody fires the entire team, the coach goes, simple.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    jt great point rex brought them to 2 afc championship games in a row blame the gm I never liked geno smith in college.There is no qbs in college I don't know where there going to get one.If they started the season with vick they wouldn't of been 1 and 6 but I don't think hes the answer either his better days are behind him.
    I think Rex needs to get more involved on the offensive side of the ball more. He is too consumed with the defense. I have no idea what Idzik said in his interview to get the GM job. The guy has no talent evaluation experience and it clearly shows in his last two drafts.
    Picking the wrong QB in a draft can set your franchise back years because you have to move on from one mistake and start fresh with a rookie who will take time to develop. Maybe they go the free agent route but a guy like Hoying doesn't excite me too much. I've heard Mariota has the skills but might be a little too laid back. Winston with his off the field issues could be a question mark also. Lots of work to be done and I have no faith in this GM to turn it around.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8626

I agree is matt ryan going to ever be available

jt315

Just when you think it can't get any worse, a red hot Big Ben and the Steelers will be playing a home game at Met Life in front of thousands of Black and Gold fans who will be scooping up tickets dumped by angry Jet fans.

Don't close your eyes Rex because you might have nightmares trying to figure out how to stop Big Ben with that high school secondary your GM gave you.