garrey7
    garrey7's Avatar Become A Pro!

About SBG Global

I'd like to say a few words about SBG Global, I've seen a few negative comments about SBG I don't know what happen to others on the site but I've been using the site and I've been very happy with they're site no problems at all with payouts or withdrawls,don't like the fee's and resrictions but overall it's a great site as far as I'm concerned. they even as so much contacted me about the NFL weekly picks and total points scored on Monday nite football to tell me I won the 15,000 grand prize, if they hadn't I would have not even known I forgot I played it, they even still issued me the grand prize even thou I was a full member.I think people should give them a chance to redeem they're rating.Every week they have been depositing my winnings and I withdrawl with no problems of not paying. keep up your good standings with me anyway SBG. Great site!!!

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

So you just signed up and all of your first 3 posts are telling us how great sbt global is lol
    Fukk off shill
    Sbg global is a shit book, everyone should stay far away from them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

lmao

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Yo're SO bored just wanted to say how great buttf*ck global is? DONKEY.