Sharp Bettor won last week NFL

All were big plays among some others I did not mention

Cincy
    New Orleans
    Washington

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You forgot steelers. Colts were biggest square play on the board.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt play the Colts/Steelers game but I dont think betting the Colts would have been a square play at all. I wouldt touch the -3.5, but I considered them on the ML. I consider the Colts the 3rd best team in the AFC behind Denver and NE, and I think those 3 teams are the cream of the AFC. I think the Colts can beat Denver or New England this year, Andrew Luck is that good, so betting them to beat a Pittsburg is a legit play. Pittsburg has looked mediocre and was coming in on a short week. Houston gave Pittsburg that game i the 2nd qtr, and still almost had chance to win. They almost recovered the onside kick deep in Pitt territory. Colts have looked strong to, winning 5 straight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good to see sharps winning

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I didnt play the Colts/Steelers game but I dont think betting the Colts would have been a square play at all. I wouldt touch the -3.5, but I considered them on the ML. I consider the Colts the 3rd best team in the AFC behind Denver and NE, and I think those 3 teams are the cream of the AFC. I think the Colts can beat Denver or New England this year, Andrew Luck is that good, so betting them to beat a Pittsburg is a legit play. Pittsburg has looked mediocre and was coming in on a short week. Houston gave Pittsburg that game i the 2nd qtr, and still almost had chance to win. They almost recovered the onside kick deep in Pitt territory. Colts have looked strong to, winning 5 straight.
    Big Ben threw for a franchise record in a game indy was supposed to dominate. It was square as can be.All the money and bets were on indy. Line opened at 1.5 and closed at 5. You couldnt have begged someone to take the steelers.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats kind of an irrelevent way to look at it imo. doesnt matter where the money comes in, its about the teams playing. Line movements and public plays are bs and does the handicapper nothing

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    thats kind of an irrelevent way to look at it imo. doesnt matter where the money comes in, its about the teams playing. Line movements and public plays are bs and does the handicapper nothing
    If its about the teams playing then dallas should of beat the skins, indy should of beat pitt, balt should of beat cincy... need i continue... Line movement and who the public is on should be factor in your final decision
    Not just stats on a piece of paper and team A is better than team B

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Big Ben threw for a franchise record in a game indy was supposed to dominate. It was square as can be.All the money and bets were on indy. Line opened at 1.5 and closed at 5. You couldnt have begged someone to take the steelers.

I get so tired of "sharp" and "square"! Betting Over every primetime game is as square as it gets and they're 20-5 ats this year. There is nothing wrong with letting the public drive up the line in your favor if you like the other side but to call everyone backing a team with some momentum as a square is stupid. Indy was #2 in sacks coming in and Pitt was 31st in pass protection. Anyone that said they saw 6 tds passes and 500+ yards is full of shit

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Sharps lost huge on bears. Trust me on that.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Miami -5.5 against Jags was easy $$$$

jjgold

The logic won last week
    The over thinkers lost

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

u mean lakerboy/twizzler faders won.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    u mean lakerboy/twizzler faders won.
    Its funny people are spending hours capping games when all you have to do is fade the right posters.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I get so tired of "sharp" and "square"! Betting Over every primetime game is as square as it gets and they're 20-5 ats this year. There is nothing wrong with letting the public drive up the line in your favor if you like the other side but to call everyone backing a team with some momentum as a square is stupid. Indy was #2 in sacks coming in and Pitt was 31st in pass protection. Anyone that said they saw 6 tds passes and 500+ yards is full of shit
    Well the title of the thread is "sharps won" so thats why we are discussing square and sharp. And if you bet a team simply based on momentum yes that is square. What happened last week means nothing. Remember how bad of a start the patriots got off to and everybody called tom brady soft. The whole world bet the bengals in that game cause the pats were suckin and the bengals were rollin. Well bengals got their shit pushed in.

jjgold

Smokey is underrated as a handicapper although I think sometimes he lacks money management

Is this true smokey?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smokiest you were who we thought you were

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Smokey is underrated as a handicapper although I think sometimes he lacks money management

Is this true smokey?
    in the past yes. Now...no... I am able to keep size the same with the occasional double down on a strong play but i no longer chase losses.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Smokiest you were who we thought you were
    Toniest my crystal ball says royals tonight

Toniest my crystal ball dont lie

tony_come

Smokiest No

Peavy is a winner

Smoke

Smokiest No

Peavy is a winner
    Toniest you will lose. Thanks for playing. You are comped.

tony_come

Smokiest take the giants tonight. Together we will win!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Its funny people are spending hours capping games when all you have to do is fade the right posters.

Smoke

Smokiest take the giants tonight. Together we will win!
    Toniest if i did that, together we will lose.

Royal blue baby!!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I like squares.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    def. was not square...ben had to have the best game of his career to pull off that win combined w/ injuries to colts D and little help from the refs...that was a anamoly if anything...

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I don't think there has been sharp money on Bears since they were +7 at SF on MNF

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    AMEN!! im honestly tired of square/sharp threads. Just be on the right play

jjgold

Like this Thursday I would think sharp money will be on Carolina and public money on the Saints

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

sharp, square or triangle doesnt matter autofade the saints on the road.