STEEBUNDLES
    STEEBUNDLES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Just my monday night prediction

redskins basically out of play off contention. obvious play here is cowboys to crush them cause they have lots to play for after philly just lost. lots of money on dallas tonight and they don't want the line at 10.5 or 11 to even the action or hey maybe even where the line should be at 13/13.5.... Say what u want about it being divisional and it has to be a close game. They are keeping this number low because they want all the suckers on an easy -9.5 cowboys spread. Remember one thing about tony romo, as soon as everyone gets confident and him and start saying "elite" he shits the bed. Colt McCoy playing for his job, big expectations after last weeks heroics. I think Redskins shut down cowboys offense early, and leave some possible late game heroics for romo... whether he wins or not, i like SKIN PLUS POINTS.. (whatever points u may be getting)

all 1 unit:

Skins first half +6.5
    (again why not 7 points, suckers on home team/favorites)

Skins +10

First Half under 24.5

Just a guess for fun "Cowboys 24, Redskins 20"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Why should the line be 13? People think Dallas are alot better than what they really are, they are no better than 10th best in the league, not 1, 2, or 3 guys.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

On the first half under as well GL

STEEBUNDLES
    STEEBUNDLES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

nailed it ! 2/2 join on 3/3