rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

New England +3.5 mortal lock

I'm up millions on NFL. Year to date 112-3 on NFL. This one game I'm most confident in. Patriots are an unstoppable force at home. I think most of you focking degens are pathetic worms and you're all lucky I have decided to share my wisdom with you. Manning and his giant forehead will not be enough to deal with cool tom Brady. Brady is on a mission his alphaness was called into question and since then he has raped the entire NFL. This is the game he's been looking forward to. To pronounce himself as the greatest. To penetrate Denver. So tail me playas my anus is wide open. I bring a gift to all your phaget asses. New England +3.5 mortal lock.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I'm up millions on NFL. Year to date 112-3 on NFL. This one game I'm most confident in. Patriots are an unstoppable force at home. I think most of you focking degens are pathetic worms and you're all lucky I have decided to share my wisdom with you. Manning and his giant forehead will not be enough to deal with cool tom Brady. Brady is on a mission his alphaness was called into question and since then he has raped the entire NFL. This is the game he's been looking forward to. To pronounce himself as the greatest. To penetrate Denver. So tail me playas my anus is wide open. I bring a gift to all your phaget asses. New England +3.5 mortal lock.
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Nice write, excluding the first line. Then excluding the last three lines prior to the Pat's winning by 3.5. Actually, if you are "batting for the other side" not sure the guys will be willing to follow, well, most of them.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Ay bro, kick rocks.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

And I am up millions in Jai Alai...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

10-12-14 09:36 AM #18
    rocky16
    Become A Pro!

"Pally everyone knows Brady struggles
    with buffalo bills. All in buffalo."

Nice call, titty head.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

you forgot to mention something about inside information or that you are or some type of god in the mix of babble here. other than that, looks good to me. good luck!

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    rocky16
    Become A Pro!

Nice call, titty head.
    Sarcasm you focking ratface. Read the thread in context you little jooboy.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Sarcasm you focking ratface. Read the thread in context you little jooboy.
    Your life is sarcasm.
    And your posting is shit. Be gone!

rocky16

Your life is sarcasm.
    And your posting is shit. Be gone!
    Pal here's the thing I would lay you out with one shot but I'm holding back my anger because shit wouldn't be a fair fight. Take NE plus points or don't. I can give two focks you creep
    Last edited by rocky16; 10-27-14 at 05:02 PM.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Bad troll is bad

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Bad troll is bad
    Troll? No troll bro. You're lucky I'm giving you this winner on a silver platter. I'm a stud bro. Tail me or get focked

rocky16

Bunch of jealous haters and keyboard warriors threatened by my focking manhood. Sack up Playboy's I give winners.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Pats dogs at home 6 times since 2001 and have covered in 5 of those..the loss was result of a fumble in the endzone by antoine smith vs rams...im going denver tho for the reverse jinx..Pats got more balls but denver is stackedd...i think balls win out in the end GO PATS

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

another clown, the chances of u being 3-112 are more likely brah

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Troll? No troll bro. You're lucky I'm giving you this winner on a silver platter. I'm a stud bro. Tail me or get focked
    "He's wanted in Nevada for banging horses". He also, "butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle". From the movie " Black Sheep" with Chris Farley.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Officer Mehoff, Jack

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    another clown, the chances of u being 3-112 are more likely brah
    Kid who has over 6 thousand posts and has a niqqa for a avatar calls someone else a clown. I'll fock you up pal. Your punkass couldn't stand with me toe to toe. I'll cut angles and box you up all day and night wanna be niqqa. Probably some little twerp who wants to be gangsta. Go rap in the suburbs pal. Focking nother white kid who wants to be some niqqa with pants below his ass talking like some illiterate gorilla. Would starch you, playa.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Kid who has over 6 thousand posts and has a niqqa for a avatar calls someone else a clown. I'll fock you up pal. Your punkass couldn't stand with me toe to toe. I'll cut angles and box you up all day and night wanna be niqqa. Probably some little twerp who wants to be gangsta. Go rap in the suburbs pal. Focking nother white kid who wants to be some niqqa with pants below his ass talking like some illiterate gorilla. Would starch you, playa.
    You should tell us how you really feel.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

fock urself pal, ur anus seems to be wide open

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    fock urself pal, ur anus seems to be wide open
    No denial of being a wigger. Focking little queer. 8 mile niqqa word is born.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Typical moron.

rocky16

Typical moron.
    I actually own several doctorates in several subjects. My IQ is off the charts. Been tested up and down. My gambling prowess is unmatched. I was born with a gift. My family has been set up for life based on my capping ability. Tail my plays before describe me as a moron. After I win you can come back in here and pinch my peen through my fine European designer jeans.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I actually own several doctorates in several subjects. My IQ is off the charts. Been tested up and down. My gambling prowess is unmatched. I was born with a gift. My family has been set up for life based on my capping ability. Tail my plays before describe me as a moron. After I win you can come back in here and pinch my peen through my fine European designer jeans.
    Noone With "millions" posts on a gambling forum talking like an illiterate cokk sucker.

rocky16

Noone With "millions" posts on a gambling forum talking like an illiterate cokk sucker.
    Millions pal. Millions. When I win you'll be coming in here stroking me off.

dirtycash66

Did you really expect people to tail you when you're in here talking about your anus being so wide you can drop golf balls inside it without touching the rim. We don't tolerate stupidity on this forum. If its attention you were seeking, well you got it, now get lost.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Brady + points @ home AUTObet for anyone who was watched the NFL for the last 7 years, it is a rare gift from Vegas. Might lose might win, but if you bet value this one is a no freaking brainer. Took the +3 +110 instead of the hook

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Did you really expect people to tail you when you're in here talking about your anus being so wide you can drop golf balls inside it without touching the rim. We don't tolerate stupidity on this forum. If its attention you were seeking, well you got it, now get lost.
    My plan was to demonstrate my gambling prowess in hopes that the entire forum comes in and pinches my pecker. Its what I look forward to in life like so many of you. I give you this winner and the hope that everyone says "hey rock good hit I tailed you." Like so many of you phagets I'm looking for that same feeling of internet admiration. I want everyone on SBR to validate me as a world class degen. Most of the phags on here look for that validation thru betting air. Instead my unit size is $1 million. I'm a stud bro. This play is a one of a kind. Hit me up via PM when you cash your ticket on my play.

dirtycash66

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Brady + points @ home AUTObet for anyone who was watched the NFL for the last 7 years, it is a rare gift from Vegas. Might lose might win, but if you bet value this one is a no freaking brainer. Took the +3 +110 instead of the hook
    coming from a guy with a brady avi, yep.

dirtycash66

My plan was to demonstrate my gambling prowess in hopes that the entire forum comes in and pinches my pecker. Its what I look forward to in life like so many of you. I give you this winner and the hope that everyone says "hey rock good hit I tailed you." Like so many of you phagets I'm looking for that same feeling of internet admiration. I want everyone on SBR to validate me as a world class degen. Most of the phags on here look for that validation thru betting air. Instead my unit size is $1 million. I'm a stud bro. This play is a one of a kind. Hit me up via PM when you cash your ticket on my play.
    You are either very good at sports betting or you're just the biggest troll in here, honestly i don't even know which one it is right now

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

rocky16
    Become A Pro!

Nice call, titty head.

Hahahaha. He said "titty head"... That's penetrating funny.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

If anyone on SBR truly believes a millionaire would waste their time posting a gambling forum, then they are dumber than I thought.
    And they're even dumber if they think someone can have a record even close to that.

rocky16

If anyone on SBR truly believes a millionaire would waste their time posting a gambling forum, then they are dumber than I thought.
    And they're even dumber if they think someone can have a record even close to that.
    Focking jealous hater.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    coming from a guy with a brady avi, yep.
    lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

"He's wanted in Nevada for banging horses". He also, "butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle". From the movie " Black Sheep" with Chris Farley.

12 Last