Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Panthers will Maul the Saints on Thursday Night

Thats right don't be fooled by what you witnessed yesterday. Remember this is the NFL and things don't necessarily have to make sense logically in order to be a good bet.

The Saints are a different team at home in the rowdy Superdome and in fact they are 12-0 in the last 12 prime time home games in New Orleans....

BUT on the road???? they are an average to a below average team. There is a cold front moving in and the temperature will be a little chilly on Thursday night and Brees hates playing outdoors on grass in cold weather.

I can't tell you how many times i have seen this scenario played out. When a team has back to back nationally televised games they tend to win 1 of them and then lose the next. We saw this a few weeks back with the Patriots.

The Panthers defense actually had a decent pass rush yesterday and rookie DE Ealy is finally starting to make an impact replacing DE Hardy. The secondary played well against Russell Wilson too.

Cam actually impressed me a little bit yesterday too along with rookie sensation Kelvin Benjamin and the Panthers finally had a decent running attack with Johnathan Stewart back. They move the ball between the 20's with ease but were terrible in the red zone. Now this was against a GOOD Seattle defense.

They will have a much easier time scoring points against the Saints and I think the defense can do enough to disrupt Brees. The Panthers are due for a prime time win since they failed to deliver a month ago against the Steelers.

This is a MUST WIN for the Panthers and the first place is on the line. Hammer the Panthers as soon as the line comes out. And the best part about it???? you know the public is going to be on the Saints.

I love getting the home team and in this case probably a home dog going against the public in a prime time show down.

Panthers 34 Saints 24

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

remember buy low and sell high in the NFL.

this is a great spot for the Panthers.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Public is on the Saints just as a i suspected.

The Panthers den is going to rowdy on Thursday night.

Panthers going to show off the all black uniforms for the prime time showdown.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bear noooooooooooooooooooo

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bear noooooooooooooooooooo
    smoke u said the same thing last week and we know how that worked out so thank you

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    smoke u said the same thing last week and we know how that worked out so thank you
    Thats why i said it again bear. Grats on ur win.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Car opened at -2.5 Sunday night and I thought that would stick. Saints are -2 now... Did the public really pound saints that quick? I think seeing saints throttle the Packers and getting points was too good to pass up (to the squares).
    I'll take CAR +2 all day at home with Newton in prime time. Carolina is gonna bully them

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Home field doesn't matter we saw what that did vs Seattle last sunday. Panthers besides Benjamin don't have any offensive weapons. And the saints aren't that bad on the road they could of beaten the browns and the lions but as we all know lost in the last minute. Newton still looks hurt also saints win a 24-17 type of grind out game

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

It's hard to say... but under may be the play..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carolina has a son of a bitch defense

Brees will not like it

Good bet Bear

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Home field doesn't matter we saw what that did vs Seattle last sunday. Panthers besides Benjamin don't have any offensive weapons. And the saints aren't that bad on the road they could of beaten the browns and the lions but as we all know lost in the last minute. Newton still looks hurt also saints win a 24-17 type of grind out game
    I don't think that's true at all, saints are 0-4 on the road no matter how you slice. The way people attack seattle for being a completely different team on the road isn't true and should actually be directed toward the saints. Panthers are pretty tough at home and will be up for the task in a prime time at home especially because they just lost to Sea at home on a last second TD. Car opening at -2.5 and now +2 is telling you everything

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Pass.....Saints on grass are very unreliable but Carolina's offense is too much of a wing-and-a-prayer with Newton. I think the Saints D will improve as the year progresses and they should win but they couldn't even cover a teaser in Cleveland earlier when they ran all over them so I'm not getting burned again with them either

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

If you can get Panthers +3 then take them

I live in Charlotte surrounding area now and catch all the Panthers games, this is a good spot for them

Panthers always play the Saints tough

The division is still up for the taking

Saints really are a bad team on the road and outdoors, however Charlotte home-field sucks, the fans are quiet, the noise just floats out into the wide open air

DeAngelo Williams is expected to play, not that that will make even the slightest of differences

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Brandin Cooks will be another TY Hilton or DeSean Jackson imo.....Saints just much more talented but dome teams are just soft outside and always have been. I've seen it here in Indy with my Colts over the years.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

@2.5 now hoping we get to 3

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    @2.5 now hoping we get to 3
    Same here, locking it in as soon as I can get 3.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Too early

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

The Panthers played lights out on D against the Hawks and couldnt score more than 12 points to win?
    I just cant back this team, if your looking for action on thursday look elsewhere.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spidey senses say take NO to the electric chair. Last time I faded bear on the Panthers was vs Detroit and that didn't end well. Nice play Bair but Im gonna be on the salud boys.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

It's a tough spot for the Saints...played on Sunday night and have to travel on a short week. Not a good combination at all.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wrong team is favored. Remember Saints were favorite vs Falcons on week 1 and the Falcons destroyed them.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

A lot of SBR love for the underdog. Trendy dog on SBR usually a kiss of death.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Wrong team is favored. Remember Saints were favorite vs Falcons on week 1 and the Falcons destroyed them.
    Falcons won by 3 -___-

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    falcons won on a last second FG, da F u talking about?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Deangelo Williams is going to play Thursday.

Double Trouble is back J-Stew and D-Wills

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

I like the panthers ,thurday best bet of the year

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I do believe you are on the right side here.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Scam newton is not playing up to par. He is struggling.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

panthers 1st half---saints pull out a close one.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I like the Panthers, anytime you can oppose the Saints on the road and get points that's a profitable bet in the long term.

The Saints looked great against the Packers but they just aren't the same team on the road, don't let them trick you.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wouldn't bet the Saints laying pts on road especially vs a tough physical team with a gun to my head. Thunderdome or nothin for these softies! Great week for teasers as well it looks like with Diego, Pats, Carolina, Kc to name a few.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

entire sbr on carolina..... u know what that means.

saints.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not always Crusty lol but I hear ya! Pretty sure majority of board were on Mavs with pts, Rockets, Royals last night which went pretty well.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I like your spin on this Bear, but I just don't see them scoring 34. With Williams back and Stewart healthy their best bet is to grind out long drives and keep Brees off the field. Gonna be close but have to like the home dog and the under.

123 Last