STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Smith

still the coach on Monday?

yes -200
    no +180

no business being a head coach in the NFL. Watched hard knocks, you can just tell the guy is clueless. players dont repsect him. hes not a people person. plays steven jackson all game and gives him 18 carries, while he is the 4th best RB on the team. arguably has a top 5 offensive team in terms of talent. plays desmond trufant all day long, one of the worst DBs in the NFL. always in the highlights of opposing WRs

STAX

why do coaches stick with these washed up RBs? Drives me penetrating crazy... Antone Smith, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Devaonte Freeman all light years better than Steven Jackson

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Why did they even use a high pick on Freeman? He is just another midget RB that they already have plenty of. Other than their two corners, WR, and QB, all the other positions aren't even NFL caliber.

Mike Smith is your guy if you want to blow a 3 TD lead.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Why did they even use a high pick on Freeman? He is just another midget RB that they already have plenty of. Other than their two corners, WR, and QB, all the other positions aren't even NFL caliber.

Mike Smith is your guy if you want to blow a 3 TD lead.
    good point, use the high pick on freeman and then dont even play him, play a 31 year old fatass who's been washed up for 5 years instead. GOOD MOVE!!! TShis guy being an NFL coach is a joke. I could name 1000 better choices than Mike Smith to coach my team

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

He is terrible, like Marvin Lewis, and many others

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

They should have drafted Hyde
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

STAX

Antone Smith has 31 touches on the season, and scored on plays of 58, 38, 74, 48, and 41 yards. Smith avgs 11.6 yards every time he touches the ball, including todays game where he had 3 carries for 5 yards. But yeah, lets give Fat SJax the ball 105 times and watch him average 3.8 yards per touch.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    good point, use the high pick on freeman and then dont even play him, play a 31 year old fatass who's been washed up for 5 years instead. GOOD MOVE!!! TShis guy being an NFL coach is a joke. I could name 1000 better choices than Mike Smith to coach my team
    Smith isn't a good coach, but Dimitroff needs to go.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    He is terrible, like Marvin Lewis, and many others
    Mike Smith cant hold marvin Lewis's jockstrap when it comes to coaching, and I hate Marvin Lewis

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I'm not sure who called that pass play at 1:50 mark but what an idiot. If you run there the Lions get the ball back with just over a minute with no timeouts. Instead they get the ball back with 1:45ish left to go. I took Atlanta at +3.5 so I was happy either way but I was sweating a big play to Tate and him breaking away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What is the Atlanta problem?

Is it Mike Smith, Matt Ryan, or the defense?

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What is the Atlanta problem?

Is it Mike Smith, Matt Ryan, or the defense?
    Coaching #1, front office #2... Matt Ryan not the problem at all. Seriously, go watch the last season of hardknocks. Mike Smith just lacks energy, he lacks confidence, he lacks communication skills, he doesnt have the pulse of the team, he doesnt have the respect of his team. All the intangibles he lacks. Its all obvious on the show. Plus some of the personel decisions, as far as playing time, are just baffling to me