printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

seahawks

seahawks really...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Sinking ship, defense not carrying the team, no playmakers at the WR position

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

36 yards & 1 1st down by white R.Wilson

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Hawks are garbage this year can't win at home sure as fuk can't win on road. Percy gone season over

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

can't run the ball period, not a passing team with or without hurtvin. stop betting road favorites.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

easy to say all this after the fact. to say they cant run the ball period is pretty off. maybe this game so far. its still only the 1st half people. last time i checked they were 2nd in the NFL in rushing.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

done for the season, rams exposed these frauds and now carolina

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

They lost to the rams , need more to say?

Football_Fan66
    Football_Fan66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Seahawks suck so bad on the road. If they make the playoffs and if they go on the road for the opening weekend they will lose, because with out the "12th Man" at home they are worthless. They sure as hell won't make it to the superbowl this year, because the road to the superbowl will not go through Seattle. They should have never dumped Harvin. That was the biggest most stupidest mistake they ever made. They are worthless now. Can you tell I hate the Seahawks?? I have lost some big money on them and I will not make another bet against them this year...... I hope they miss the playoffs...

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Dumping Harvin was the correct choice. He made some noise in the Super Bowl but overall has been trash this year. The biggest mistake they did was letting go of Golden Tate.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seahawks repeat this game made em cohesive... Will pick up Wr before trade deadline....been drinking heavily...lmfao

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Football_Fan66 View Post
    Seahawks suck so bad on the road. If they make the playoffs and if they go on the road for the opening weekend they will lose, because with out the "12th Man" at home they are worthless. They sure as hell won't make it to the superbowl this year, because the road to the superbowl will not go through Seattle. They should have never dumped Harvin. That was the biggest most stupidest mistake they ever made. They are worthless now. Can you tell I hate the Seahawks?? I have lost some big money on them and I will not make another bet against them this year...... I hope they miss the playoffs...
    Just Saying that the Seahawks needed Harvins shows you know nothing about football. Harvin has done Jack shit for any team. So he's the most explosive player in the game!, great! Too bad he only shows up for 4 games a year. Seahawks didn't need him in the Super Bowl, lol. Their defense finally showed up today, and their still 4-3.

@Zipperhead: you are truly stupid. Seattle 17-2 at home the past two seasons. Harvin was a part of 4 of those games.

To anybody that knows the Seahawks, knows that they have had by far the worst schedule in the league, hands down nobody is even close. Harvin and Lynch are both Cancers to this team, and their defense is solid but needs a break. The media is all over these guys. Russle will carry this team until the defense becomes strong again

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    They lost to the rams , need more to say?
    They lost to the Rams on a short week coming from the east. Hey, atleast they won the superbowl last year