crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Texans at Steelers - 3

This will be an interesting game IMO. I have this game as a pk em. I understand that the steelers will probably bring their A game after Browns loss and needing a W here to stay in the AFC north race but the Texans are slightly more talented IMO. I like the Texans O and D line over the Steelers tonight. It may rain so this will come into play even more. Even if the Steelers come out pumped for this prime time game it doesnt change the fact that their interior lines are not what they have been in the past. I think they put up a good fight tonight but texans cover the spread. I bought the hook but i feel texans win this outright.

P.S. I know Fitzpatrick is garbage and good for 1 TO but I think Steelers have a difficult time keeping Big Ben clean tonight.

Any comments or opinions are welcomed as I'm curious to what everyone else is thinking.

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

I honestly see this game at a PK as well. I like Texans a lot but, they never come through for me when they're playing primetime games. I think PITT @ -2.5 is a good play if anything. Buy the .5 hook!

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I just couldn't see putting any large money one way or another on this game. These teams have both shown major inconsistency this year and you just don't know who is going to show up. Usually, when games like this come up, and I just want to make watching interesting, I'll turn my focus to the o/u. Again, with this game I have no idea and nothing would surprise me. I could see this being a 7-3 crapper or a 45-37 shootout.

BOL to anyone throwing their hard earned money at this one.