recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Seahawks Rams…..that was a fix refs via the NFL

My game Packers Panthers was pretty much over and flipped over to Seahawks game. From the time i started watching Hawks had penalty after shady penalty called on them, negating 1 TD.

The ending was an incredibile in your face fix if I've ever outside of that Troy INT for a td against San diego I've ever seen.

Rams player fumbles ball, rams player jumps on ball and looses it, Seahawks clearly had it and if i remember the scrum had 3 refs seperating players to see who had ball, when they discovered Seahawks had it ref takes ball from Seahawks player who recovered, hands it to 2 other refs who run back 10-15 yards where the fumble orginated and called ram player down. Ram was clearly not even close to being down and then they do not review play.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I saw a similar situation on the SD/KC game, A face mask Call that changed the entire game late that was no where close to face mask

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    I saw a similar situation on the SD/KC game, A face mask Call that changed the entire game late that was no where close to face mask
    Seeing these incidents week in week out is alarming. When NFL collapses it will be because the people realize the fix is with refs. My Green Bay game seemed clean though.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I don't buy into the conspiracy (what would be anyone's motivation to help the Rams anyway???)..... The Seahawks have done this to themselves. They were the most penalized team in the league last year and, unfortunately, in the refs eyes they are guilty until proven otherwise. The refs pretty much have their hands on their flags at all times. Is it fair? Not really I suppose but the Hawks only have themselves to blame.

The entire game of football (college and pro) is becoming difficult to watch. When a great play is made you don't even get excited anymore. 60% of the time it's coming back.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Sherman came up with the ball in the pile, there was no doubt about that part, but while it shows him falling on the ball and it settling under him at his knees, the video review couldn't really establish clear possession before the pile got thick. Officials *should have* awarded SEA the ball as the fumble was correctly called with the marker on the field, the play was never blown dead until after the pile covered up the ball. And then reviewed to see if the runner was down, or the STL player ever established possession on a recovery and was down by contact. Neither of which occurred.

It's a criminal level of ineptitude from the refs on the field, all the way up to New York who claims they reviewed the play in the 30 seconds it took to clear the pile, spot the ball and let STL take the knee, and determined the call on the field was correct.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Refs are being bought big time. That's why they keep them as independent contractors instead of employees of the league. Very blatant evidence of referees being bought in Florida state nd game. Ref who called offensive interference was 40 yards away. Wasn't his call to make. Ref 10 feet away doesn't throw his flag. Even though we know its crooked, we still play. Just hope your on the right side.

recon1
    Yep

twice a year i go back home to Miami, Fl to watch some games with old friends, I'm not a Dolphan, but enjoy the get togethers.

I just canceled the get together for the home San Diego and Jets game. Probably still going, but not to a National Fraud League game.

When i told my buddies here this afternoon out of the 8 of us only 1 disagreed and still wanted to go.

I played at a competitive level and grew up on NFL, but just now seeing the BS in the games.

NFL is least bet on for me, it's always been NCAAF for me, when i tune into an NFL game i'm wanting to see the best of the best and seems like what another person in this thread said every good play has a high percentage of being called back. Just not worth my time anymore.

What about that BS call in the Notre Dame FSU game? i was rooting and had $ ML FSU, but i don't want to win like that. What BS!

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I hope all the officials and people involved in that rigged fumble call to the rams get a horrible disease.