Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Seattle sleeping & now loses the game...

How the FUK were they not aware of anything like that???

They automatically assumed 100% it was a kick?? These are fing pros paid MILLIONS of $$$$$$$$!!!

LMFAO - smh...

Dmoneytx

It was so easy, NO one was even ready for that...

Niners might win tonight now to go TWO games up on Seattle, holy shit, LOL!!!!!!

Sorry DC, Seattle did everything right to get that ball & win this game... That was HORRIBLE special teams coaching AND playing by the Seahawks...

HORRIBLE SPECIAL TEAMS COACHING IMO, you at least have to think maybe 0.5% chance of something like that, MAYBE!!!

They are gonna FAIR CATCH the punt anyways most likely!!! Sp Teams is a JOKE for Seattle... Asides from that, they gave up 165 yards on two returns... Fire that mother fukker who is Sp Teams coach, NO WAIT, keep him around, my Niners are gonna fly by the Shitchickens in our division now...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Wooow crazy last 2 min

Dmoneytx

No review inside of 2 mins???? NO REVIEW!!??? WOW!!! Not even a look by the officials...

Just like 12 men in the huddle for the Rams, lmfao, no flag, no review, that was shocking to say the least...

EVERY game would review a play like that in a SITUATION like that with 1 min left, wow...

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    It was so easy, NO one was even ready for that...

Niners might win tonight now to go TWO games up on Seattle, holy shit, LOL!!!!!!

Sorry DC, Seattle did everything right to get that ball & win this game... That was HORRIBLE special teams coaching AND playing by the Seahawks...

HORRIBLE SPECIAL TEAMS COACHING IMO, you at least have to think maybe 0.5% chance of something like that, MAYBE!!!

They are gonna FAIR CATCH the punt anyways most likely!!! Sp Teams is a JOKE for Seattle... Asides from that, they gave up 165 yards on two returns... Fire that mother fukker who is Sp Teams coach, NO WAIT, keep him around, my Niners are gonna fly by the Shitchickens in our division now...
    SMFH some things you just can't predict…oh well thats why its called gambling

Dmoneytx

Thanks DC, that was fun actually Sucks we lost, I'm not too bitter bec Seattle is now 3-3, what a bunch of fukking tards, LOL!!!

I'm actually having a good day today so far, yay!!!

GO NINERS TONIGHT!!!!!!

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Thanks DC, that was fun actually Sucks we lost, I'm not too bitter bec Seattle is now 3-3, what a bunch of fukking tards, LOL!!!

I'm actually having a good day today so far, yay!!!

GO NINERS TONIGHT!!!!!!
    yeah I'm taking niners also, lets get our money back

Dmoneytx

I have the Niners on my BIG teaser today at +13.5.. Hooked them up with Minn +11.5 & NYG +12 (sweated the fuk out of that one, lol)..

My ONLY other play on this game is gonna be a prop.. Dawson is a fukking beast with 4 FG over 50 yds already this season. My brother in Austin sees him at work quite a bit on the offseason, nicest dude ever my bro says, so is his wife... I personally think he will kick at least 1 FG over 45 yards.. He is money in the bank, huge leg & so accurate.. On the other side, McManus is a rookie from Temple and he has only missed 1 FG all season, although he is only 6 for 7 with a long of 44 yds.. BUT, if this Niners defense shows up tonight (I think they will) they might call on McManus to try one or maybe more FG's over his career long, he has a strong leg & is also very accurate...

I HAVE to roll with the prop of ANY FG over 44.5 yards tonight, would luv to see this hit before halftime... They do throw the line at -115, but in Mile High, with 1 kicker with a huge leg & both so accurate, I gotta take a stab at this play.. I don't do props often, but this one I really do like.. BOL tonight!!!

First 123